Follow TV Tropes
Not in common:
Edited by Oggy123 on Sep 18th 2019 at 12:47:48 AM
Edited by arimothereindeer on Sep 17th 2019 at 8:29:02 AM
1. They're both memes.
2. They both have the color green.
3. They're facing the right-hand side.
1. One is a guy, the other is a woman.
2. One is a lizard, the other is a human.
3. One is original, the other is edited.
Edited by KJsixteen on Sep 18th 2019 at 5:51:08 AM
Edited by Oggy123 on Sep 17th 2019 at 10:31:45 PM
Edited by arcada188 on Sep 18th 2019 at 5:17:04 PM
Lapis◊ and Penny◊
Edited by TroperNo9001 on Sep 19th 2019 at 1:10:12 AM
Things Wyatt and Mahiru have in common.
Edited by GoldenCityBird on Sep 30th 2019 at 10:46:28 AM
Dreamcast and Kia Bansui
Edited by Zanreo on Oct 1st 2019 at 10:19:37 AM
Not in common
Edited by arimothereindeer on Oct 4th 2019 at 8:26:01 AM
Edited by unfortunatezorua on Oct 4th 2019 at 11:13:41 PM
Edited by DrNoPuma on Oct 4th 2019 at 8:04:02 AM
and . :D
Edited by Oggy123 on Oct 6th 2019 at 2:24:30 AM
Edited by Oggy123 on Nov 4th 2019 at 1:43:43 AM
Edited by KJsixteen on Nov 4th 2019 at 8:52:00 AM
Miu Iruma and Tadano... in common:
And not in common:
Edited by GoldenCityBird on Nov 4th 2019 at 9:47:15 AM
Edited by unfortunatezorua on Nov 4th 2019 at 6:22:11 PM
1) They are both martial artists.
2) Green is part of their colour motif.
3) They are both quick and agile.
1) Shifu is an elder, while Ahsoka is a child.
2) Shifu is a Red Panda, while Ahsoka is a Togruta.
3) Shifu hails from Earth, but Ahsoka doesn't.
Edited by BrightLight on Nov 5th 2019 at 1:19:54 AM
Edited by TenOfSwords13 on Nov 4th 2019 at 3:52:15 PM
Edited by arimothereindeer on Nov 4th 2019 at 7:25:35 AM
Edited by GoldenCityBird on Nov 4th 2019 at 4:37:22 PM
Zazu◊ and Shen◊
Edited by TroperNo9001 on Nov 4th 2019 at 11:11:11 PM
Edited by Oggy123 on Nov 5th 2019 at 9:12:49 PM
Edited by VXXXN on Nov 5th 2019 at 12:33:37 AM
Twilight◊ and Sofia◊
Yes, Twilight was an Absentee Actor in several episodes.
Edited by TroperNo9001 on Nov 6th 2019 at 2:58:04 AM
Community Showcase More
How well does it match the trope?