Hi, and welcome to the official reboot of the Hunger Games Simulation! Yeah, funny that the guy whose tributes and suggestions created a bit of a stir in the original HGS is making the reboot post, I know. Before we begin, here are the rules. And a link to the HGS wiki as that's where we do the editing.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the thread's moderators, Psychedelicate, Troper No. 9001, Vengeful Bale, and Zanreo, preferably through PMs. They're in charge of keeping the game running smoothly, including making critical decisions in regards to players who begin to show reprehensible behavior.
Here’s a link to a more updated list of rules here.
In order for this forum game to run as smoothly as possible, all participants are expected to follow the rules and expectations laid out below. These rules are subject to change, so please check them periodically!
- No reserving a spot for yourself so you can edit your tributes in or nominate them in a new post. Same goes for nominating them, but providing the pictures later. Like posting nominations during an ongoing season, this is also unfair for the other players who haven't nominated yet. When nominating tributes, you must provide pictures of them in your initial post in order to join a season. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be disqualified.
- However, new accounts who can't post external links are exempted from this rule. If you can't nominate tributes because of this, please let us know, and someone will be happy to provide them for you.
- Tip: If you can't provide pictures right away, save the image links somewhere safe (such as a notes app or a PM to yourself) before you're ready to post. It's highly recommended to prepare your next set of tributes ahead of time.
- Do not switch tributes after the running process has begun. If you have changed your mind about what tribute/s you would like to nominate for the season, you may change them as long as the runner hasn’t already begun running the season. If you do change them after the running process has begun, the runner will not change them for you, and the tributes you have initially nominated will be locked in. If the runner(s) is/are struggling to get a good save for an extended period of time, you are allowed to swap out any of your watchlisted tributes with a "safer" one to ease the running process.
- Refrain from nominating the same tributes more than two seasons in a row (Battle Royales and Death Battles don’t count). Any and all tributes (including character variations) nominated by a troper will have a mandatory four-season cooldown before they can be nominated again by that particular troper, with the Battle Royale and the Death Battle as exceptions, as well as if a tribute is nominated within the cooldown by another player. Anyone caught breaking this new rule will be automatically disqualified. Additionally, a leniency for a tribute in cooldown will be given if they appear in, and only in, massive group tributes (such as cast tributes, the universe, etc). A "duo, trio, quartet, etc." type of tribute will not receive this leniency. Everyone is encouraged to make an effort to nominate a diverse range of tributes, although you can re-nominate tributes you have nominated previously time and time again. However, continuously nominating the exact same tributes several seasons in a row is not allowed, as other players will very quickly become sick of them. Those who break this rule will be automatically disqualified.
- The interval between seasons must be 24 hours long, at minimum. This is to give everyone a fair chance to nominate their tributes before the next season begins.
- Along with the 24-hour minimum interval for nominating tributes, there is also a 36-hour maximum interval for looking for a host. If no one volunteers to host the next season by the time the interval expires, then the last host will do so again to keep the thread going. Exceptions can be made if said host is unable to do so due to outside circumstances.
- Do not nominate your tributes while a season is underway. It is unfair to participants who nominate their tributes after the season has concluded, as it gives those who nominate them during a season a head start in the nomination process. Anyone who violates this rule will be disqualified from the next season.
- Refrain from nominating controversial figures. This includes high-profile politicians (e.g. Donald Trump) and any Real Life individual who is generally controversial (e.g. Harvey Weinstein). Certain tributes can be allowed back in after the controversies surrounding them have died down (usually several months, depending on how severe they are). However, some would be considered permabanned if they have been confirmed to have done something absolutely unforgivable (e. g. pedophilia).
- It is the runner’s responsibility to ensure that a high frequency of deaths early on in the season is not present, and that pedophilia or any other extremely Squicky events do not occur. If a save includes an Arena Event or a large quantity of deaths occurring before Day 3, and/or an underage tribute is involved in a sexual event, it should not be used for the season.
- Everyone is expected to follow the TV Tropes Text Formatting Rules. The two most important ones are outlined below.
- Please take note that we have an RP thread of this here, where players can roleplay as their tributes based on what happens in seasons. If you are hosting a season and an ASAS RPer doesn't go by your interpretation of events in the RP, it's okay. Accept the fact that they decided to go with their own interpretations of their tributes and events and move on.
Each participant may submit 1 tribute, who shall be their main tribute, and they can submit 1 more as a reserve, which will be put in a list, where they will be randomized after the nomination period closes to fill in the remaining spots. We used to allow up to 2 main tributes, with 2 additional reserves, but since the seasons are quickly and consistently being filled up to the maximum number of tributes in this version of the sim (48), we had to halve them starting in Season 185. If you don't specify which of your two tributes is the reserve, we will assume that the second one is, so choose carefully. Also, reserves that do not make it in the season are not counted towards the Tribute Cooldown Rule. We are aware that the updated version of the sim allows up to 200 tributes, but we are still waiting for the Event Import/Export function to be implemented so we can easily transfer our massive backlog of events.
Nominating tributes is simple. Just provide your tributes’ names, as well as an accompanying image, preferably in this format:
[[(Image Link) (Tribute Name)]]
It is recommended that you specify each of your tributes’ gender, especially if there is a chance that the runner may mistake them for a member of the opposite gender, or they are nonbinary/genderqueer. You may also provide a “death picture” of each of your tributes if you wish. The minimum picture size that the simulator allows is 90x90 pixels, so please keep that in mind.
If you change your tributes after posting, you have to make a new post informing about this.
While we are lenient on what tributes you can nominate (except for controversial figures, as stated in Rule 5), you must state if any of them are underage by stating their age or their estimated age if unknown. Since different countries/states/jurisdictions have different laws on what the age of consent is, we will be going with 18, since the site is based in California. These tributes will be protected and put on the watchlist, and they will be flagged under the following colors:
- Light Green - tributes who are typically late teens (18-19 years old). They can be shipped with other adults as long as the age difference isn't disturbing.
- Yellow - tributes who are typically early to mid-teens (13-17 years old). They can be shipped with other yellows and also yellow-greens provided that the age difference isn't disturbing.
- Orange - tributes who are typically pre-teens (10-12 years old). They can be shipped only with other oranges, but they must not be involved in NSFW events.
- Red - tributes who are typically young children (<10 years old). They can be shipped only with other reds, but they must not be involved in NSFW events, or if shipped, overtly romantic events (e. g. making out).
- Black - tributes who are typically babies/toddlers. They are absolutely unshippable and must not be involved in NSFW events.
As a general rule, these tributes are allowed to have Precocious Crushes on the adults as long as the adult(s) doesn't/don't return their feelings. They are also allowed to be shipped only with other tributes within the same flag level. However, some tributes have very unusual cases (e. g. tributes who are Older or Younger Than They Look), so they might be flagged higher or lower on the watchlist. If any of your tributes fall under this, please say so.
The watchlist also applies to group tributes. If there's at least one member of the group who is flagged, then the entire group must be flagged as well. Because the resulting pairings are always disturbing, mixed-age group tributes that contain kids must be black flagged.
This is more of a guideline than a hard rule, but please specify your tribute's gender if it's not immediately obvious what gender they are, particularly with crossdressers and androgynous tributes. Non-binary tributes or those that are genderless or of Ambiguous Gender can be assigned either pronouns due to our sim's limitations (the updated version has them, but we're still waiting for Event Import/Export), but if you headcanon them to be of a specific gender, then please say so in your nomination post.
Tributes must be flagged according to their age at the end of their source material in question, unless you are specifically nominating a younger version of them. If that is the case, please make this clear in your nomination post. However, this rule is exempt for tributes who are better-known as their younger selves, e.g. Homestuck tributes.
Note that flagging rules also applies to things like character figurines, plushies, and similar/other representations of specific characters. Even if they're inanimate objects, they're still representations of the character in question, and will have to be flagged as such.
All players will be required to post flags for a flagged character every time they are nominated, no matter how many times they have been nominated before. This is done to make sure the runner knows that the tributes in question are part of the watchlist, so that there will be no uncomfortable pairings in retrospect.
In addition to the regular flagging system, certain tributes will need or can use additional conditions for who they can and can't be shipped with. Typical examples of these are:
Non-sapient animals: If an animal/non-human(oid) creature tribute is non-sapient (e.g. regular real-life animals), they will have to be flagged for this and can only be shipped with other non-sapient animals.
Related tributes: If two tributes have a family relationship, whether biological or adopted - say, you nominate a pair of siblings - you can add a note to not have them shipped with each other. This also applies for if one person nominates one character and another nominates the other. Note that for siblings, cousins, ect. this is optional, but parent/child tributes will always need to be special case flagged for this.
Elderly tributes: Old tributes (typically tributes 65 years or older) should also get a special case flag, letting the runner know to be careful about who to potentially ship them with.
If your tribute doesn't fall under these three cases but still needs to be flagged this way, don't hesitate to ask the mods on how to flag them properly.
Additionally, please note that the image you use for your tribute will represent the incarnation of said tribute, including their age (specifically, how old they are by the end of their source material). For example, if you are nominating Naruto, and his image shows him as his Shippuden self, he must be flagged as yellow because his Shippuden self is a teen.
As stated in Rule 6, it's the runner's responsibility to make sure that none of these tributes get into any disturbing pairings such as pedophilia or extremely Squicky pairings in general. If you're not sure about a pairing during running, don't be afraid to ask.
While you are allowed to swap out any of your watchlisted tributes if running becomes too difficult, please be mindful if there are other watchlisted tributes already nominated. If you feel that your tributes would burden the runner further, consider swapping them out with "safer" ones.
During the intervals between seasons, players can suggest new events to be inputted in the save we use for all seasons. However, players must be very mindful about what events they suggest. Before suggesting an event, consider the following:
- Is this event already included?
- Is it too similar to another event already included? (Do a quick ctrl-F in the event list if you’re unsure.)
- Does it make sense?
- If it’s a fatal event, is it made clear that the tribute dies in this event, and is it clear who killed them?
- If it references a specific work, will non-fans of said work still be able to understand the event?
When suggesting events to be inputted in the thread, other players are likely to notify you if the event fails to meet any of these criteria; nonetheless, you should double-check and make sure that the event you’re suggesting is good to go. If it needs to be worded a certain way, re-word it.
Additionally, when suggesting events, always make sure you surround them with [=this markup=]; otherwise, terms such as “(Player1)” and “(him/her3)” will show up incorrectly, which can create problems in the way events are coded and create more work for the runner.
You must also follow these guidelines:
- No events with slurs in it. While swear words are allowed, slurs are offensive and they violate the site rules.
- No gender-specific events. Since the sim randomizes the tributes involved, events that specify or imply their gender can easily make Unfortunate Implications if the wrong tribute is chosen (e. g. a cis or trans male tribute declaring that he "ain't no man" and killing another).
- If the event is questionable (i. e. overtly romantic or suggestive), please blacklist it for the Clean Save. This will be used in case of a big watchlist to ease running. This also includes unrequited/one-sided love events, starting in Season 184 because even these events have proven to slow down running using the Clean Save due to inappropriate crushes.
- No events that are blatant Take Thats against specific people, works, or companies. These can become potentially offensive in the long run and cause Flame Wars.
- If the event has two or more tributes dying, be mindful of who dies first. The sim kills off tributes from left to right, regardless of what the event says, i. e. in an event where P1 kills P2 before being killed themselves, P1 will end up dying first because of the sim. Events like these could easily mess up the placements and kill counts. However, multideath events where the death order isn't specified (which implies that the victims died within milliseconds of each other, or more or less at the same time) are allowed.
- To prevent too many events being suggested for each season, making them all take a long time to add and potentially causing delays, each player can suggest up to 15 events per season. If more than this are suggested, the remaining events after the first 15 will not be added. Arena events will each count as one event under this. You are allowed to exceed the limit by 1-5 events, but any more than that will require the excess events to be reserved for the next.
In the HGS, we often organize “themed seasons”, where everyone is encouraged to nominate tributes according to a specific theme. Although every participant is encouraged to do so, if you are having difficulties with coming up with tributes suiting the theme, or you simply don’t want to nominate tributes corresponding to the theme, you are allowed to nominate regular tributes instead. Ideas for possible future themed seasons can be suggested in the thread or, more ideally, on the official Discord server on the appropriate channel.
And that should be that. Here's a save of the simulation, just so you know what to expect. Now's start the nominations for the first season of the reboot!
Reserve: Team Public Service
Edited by MacronNotes on Dec 31st 2021 at 7:34:34 AM
Another Harry Potter tribute:
- Nagini◊, female, safe
- Shirou Fubuki◊ from Inazuma Eleven, nickname Fubuki, Male, Yellow
Actually for hosting, I don't think I can spare the time for it right now after all, so you can go ahead Janky
There's been some discussion on the Discord server about the Battle Royale system, more specifically, how we could improve upon it and increase the chances of players qualifying for it now that we're in the new sim era. We do realise that a lot of people have missed out on this current BR, so we want to try and resolve that in some way. We haven't settled on any solutions yet, but that's why I'm writing this post – to get thoughts and opinions from those who are not on Discord.
Here are the solutions we're considering:
- Increasing the cast size of each Battle Royale. Currently, Battle Royales have 36 tributes each, but we're considering increasing that number. So far, the main number being tossed around in discussions is 60, but if you think a different number would work then please let us know. By increasing the number of contenders for each BR, players should have a greater chance of getting at least one contender in each BR cycle, meaning that their chances of missing out should decrease. This would, however, come with the downside of longer gaps between BRs.
- Expanding the eligibility of podium placements. What do we mean by this? Well, you know how, in each season, the tributes who place first, second and third are deemed to be podium finishers and are both recognised on the Hall of Fame and eligible for the Battle Royale? Well, there have been talks of expanding that so that instead of 1-3, it's 1-5, or 1-7, or even 1-10. With the average cast size of a regular season being doubled, it's going to be more difficult for people to get a podium finisher. Expanding the eligibility for a podium finisher could help the less-fortunate nominators get more podium finishers and HoFers in general. However, depending on just how far we expand the eligibility, the dynamics of this game could change quite a bit. There may not be as much tension felt by players in the later season updates, and getting podium finishers might not feel quite as special as before due to the rarity of it being decreased. Which brings me to a possible compromise for this solution...
- Adding an "Honourable Mentions" section to the Hall of Fame. Essentially, this "Honourable Mentions" section would be a special mention to tributes that lasted very long in the season, but not long enough to become a podium finisher. HMs might be tributes that placed 4th and 5th, or those who ranked 4th to 7th, or whatever metrics we agree upon. HMs would not qualify for Battle Royales, but they would be officially recognised for managing to survive for such a long time, even though they don't make it to the final 3. This solution has not received much discussion over on Discord, but one downside I can see is that it may feel too much like a lame consolidation prize and would therefore feel pointless to some players.
These are just the things that have been discussed over on Discord. If you have any thoughts on any of these solutions or talking points, please share them right here on this thread. You can also add other ideas for solutions if you can think of any. Hopefully we can get a good discussion going here.
I like the first idea: increasing the size of a BR to 60 tributes and having them happen every 20 seasons instead of every 12.
Late, but I'm also putting a vote in for option one as well. I don't mind if Battle Royales are more spread out personally.
- (Player1) (gains/gains/gains/gains/gain1) the ability to survive a fall from any height.
- (Player1) (gains/gains/gains/gains/gain1) the ability to survive a fall from any height. Unfortunately, [typeA1] inadvertently (falls/falls/fall/falls/fall1) onto a spike pit [typeA1] didn't realize was there, which [typeA1] (is/is/they/is/are1) still very much vulnerable to. (Fatal; P1)
- (Player1) suddenly (dies/dies/dies/dies/die1) and (jumps/jumps/jumps/jumps/jump1) off the screen. Afterward, a message reading "Time Up!" is displayed. (Fatal; P1)
- (Player1) (wishes/wishes/wishes/wishes/wish1) on a wishing well that [typeA1] could be bigger. Unfortunately, since (Player1) didn't specify a limit, [typeA1] (keeps/keeps/keep/keeps/keep1) growing and growing until (Player2), (Player3), and (Player4) help [typeA1] reverse the wish.
- (Player1) (wishes/wishes/wishes/wishes/wish1) on a wishing well that [typeA1] could be bigger. Unfortunately, since (Player1) didn't specify a limit, [typeA1] (keeps/keeps/keep/keeps/keep1) growing and growing until [typeA1] (hits/hits/hit/hits/hit1) the Forcefield. (Fatal variant; P1)
- (Player1) (takes/takes/take/takes/take1) a dragon scale and (wishes/wishes/wishes/wishes/wish1) with all [typeA1] heart to fly with dragons in a land apart. [TypeA1] (is/is/are/is/are1) transported there and later (returns/returns/return/returns/returns1) having learned a valuable life lesson.
- (Player1) (takes/takes/take/takes/take1) a dragon scale and (wishes/wishes/wishes/wishes/wish1) with all [typeA1] heart to fly with dragons in a land apart. Unfortunately, it's the wrong dragon scale and (Player1) (is/is/are/is/are1) instead transported to Westeros, where [typeA1] (is/is/are/is/are1) promptly incinerated by a decidedly unfriendly dragon. (Fatal; P1)
- (Player1) (loses/loses/loses/loses/lose1) an important item down a hole called the Lost Forever Hole and can never get it back, causing a sad raincloud to appear over (Player1)'s head and follow [typeB1] around until something cheers [typeB1] back up.
- (Player1) and (Player2)'s arguing wakes up a small but strong and very bad-tempered creature who traps them along with (Player3), (Player4), (Player5), and (Player6) inside a hollowed-out tree. It isn't until (Player1) and (Player2) settle their disagreement that they are all let back out.
- (Player1) (gets/gets/gets/gets/get1) frustrated with (Player2) and (uses/uses/uses/uses/use1) a two-headed cat to wish that (Player2) (was/was/was/was/were1) more like [typeB1]. (Player2) subsequently (begins/begins/begins/begins/begin2) acting EXACTLY like (Player1), making (Player1) realize [typeA1] made a mistake and reversing the wish.
Edited by kablammin45 on Feb 6th 2023 at 5:46:05 AM
In my opinion, extending battle royale qualify placements sounds good and it's easier to get podium finisher, however, it's also make PF less impressive and affect the motivation for this game(for me at least).
For honorable mention, I think this reward is purely cosmetic and it's kinda pointless for me.
So I agree with the first idea to extend the qualify season, this one also increase the chance to get BR roster as well, but without affect the motivation of getting PF, yeah we need to wait longer for BR season, but more people in that one makes season more motivated and impressive if we got PF, It's feels like I'm the luckiest person there, that's it
Edited by Justkong033 on Feb 6th 2023 at 10:21:34 PM
Alright, we're still discussing this on the server, but in my opinion, it's too early to change the BR system to try adding more qualifiers for it, as it has only been two seasons since we implemented the new sim. For now, I suggest that we do one full BR cycle with the new sim (with the next BR in S273), so we can properly assess if everyone's luck with PFs has been affected by it under the current BR system to warrant a change. We're still gonna take all your suggestions into consideration if we'll ever think of changing it in the future.
What do you think?
Edited by TroperNo9001 on Feb 8th 2023 at 4:06:58 AM
sounds alright to me
Sticking with the current system for now will cause less overlap between special seasons in the future, so I can get behind that.
I don't know if I have podium finisher for the Battle Royale.
I'll try my best.
Edited by GamerLuna2022 on Feb 7th 2023 at 5:27:08 AM
Unfortunately you don't, sorry. There's always next season to try getting a PF for next BR, though!
(Player1) and (Player2) crash into each other. (Player1) (responds/responds/responds/responds/respond1) "Watch where you're going, you fool!". (Also Bloodbath)
- (Player1) expected (Player2) to say "Fuck you!", but the latter says "Fuck off!" instead, which break(s/s/s/s/1) (Player1) way harder emotionally.
- (Player1) threatens to snap (Player2)'s neck, but it turns out the latter already ate (his/her2) own neck. Don't question how (he/she2)'s still alive...
In regards to that latter event: wat.
Couldn't resist, could ya? :p
Edited by IchigoMontoya on Feb 7th 2023 at 10:00:07 AM
- (Player1) (goes/goes/goes/goes/goes1) "wat" as [typeA1](witness/witness/witness/witnesses/witnesses) the last non-fatal event and wonder how the tribute(s) involved are still alive.
Edited by Cutegirl920fire on Feb 7th 2023 at 5:44:56 AM
Unless this event was already added:
- (Player1) (finds/finds/finds/finds/find1) out [type1] (is/is/is/is/are) an expy of (Player2).
If I had a nickel for every time someone turned my reaction to a particularly weird event into an HGS event, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
Ichi, you remembered!
If you're still taking submissions for events, I got a couple more:
(Player1) threate(ns/ns/ns/ns/n1) (Player2), but [TypeA2] hol(ds/ds/d/ds/d2) up the Medallion before battling (Player1) in a rock-off, causing an explosion that kills both of them. (Fatal, both tributes die)
(Player1) dra(ws/ws/ws/ws/w1) an anti-(Player2) circle in the dirt and stan(ds/ds/ds/ds/d1) in it, protecting [TypeB1] from (Player2) for the rest of the day. (Non-fatal)
(Player1) loo(ks/ks/ks/ks/k1) up the color red, but fin(ds/ds/ds/ds/d1) a blue square in the image search, confusing [TypeB1]. (Non-fatal)
Edited by samicable on Feb 7th 2023 at 4:03:45 AM
Hey FYI, unless you want any pronouns to be capitalized, you should have a lowercase t instead of an uppercase T in terms of the [type(Letter)#] formatting.
With that, event suggestions are now closed.
And Map has found a good save and has sent it to Janky, though there's no screens yet
Hello, is this thing on?
Welcome, one and all, to Season 260 of Beyond the Possibilities! This isn’t just any old season, either, this is the 20th Battle Royale season! Many tributes have shown their mettle between Season 248 and now, and the three most powerful tributes from the past twelve seasons are all back for another shot at glory!
This has been quite the eventful Battle Royale cycle. In Season 250, we saw the fifth Troper Games, where the nominators themselves got in on the fun, and Season 257 saw the retirement of the original Hunger Games Simulator, with the new and improved one taking its place. That said, the old sim is still alive and kicking, as it's just one of the lucky combatants in today’s main event! Speaking of, how’s about we take a moment to meet the season’s tributes?
36 champions, 22 nominators, 6 mass murderers, we have quite the roster. As your host, I, JankyKong am here to provide completely impartial commentary over the events that unfold… Hold on. (What was that? This Bluethorn guy is the one that killed me with an Invincibility Star back in Season 250? Huh. Well in that case, I hope he loses.)
Our tributes are anxiously awaiting their impending doom, and the horn is about to sound! Grab your snacks and get ready for the show!
Battle Music: Big Top Bop - Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
- FIRST HALF
- What last event? Nothing’s happened yet! Or does Jack want us to forget the last event he was in, where he humiliatingly lost the season at the last second by getting sunburned? Sorry, buddy, but I just reminded everyone.
- Uh oh! We have first blood already! Yen'fay’s chances of winning two seasons in a row are cut short almost immediately, as Kafka wastes absolutely no time going for the kill.
- Pig Cop, impressed with Kafka’s very quick kill of Yen'fay, decides to recruit them as an ally for the duration of the season.
- The charismatic leader of the Bad Guys arrives on a subway train for a second shot at the podium following his win in Season 252.
- Apparently, someone needed to be told that one of the most recurring players of the game is not a fictional movie character.
- Robin and Lucina double-team Kobo with one of them farting in her face, and the other running off with her stuff. This stinks!
- Spiritia advises Plucky not to kill, which is awfully rich given that she killed an entire army of reserves in her last appearance.
- The OG sim, the root cause of all the death across hundreds of seasons, is unsurprisingly thrilled about the chaos unfolding.
- Jake’s tribute army does indeed have a tiny chance of winning, 1/35 as of now.
- Fubuki and Bob Burger arrive at the Arena with some unconventional introductions. Fubuki uses a TV as a mount, while Bob rises from a giant flower.
- SECOND HALF
- The Cornucopia is filled with many useful resources, but Xanthus gets the best item of all: bread.
- Harry’s not too thrilled about only taking third place last time he was here and is aiming for the top this time.
- According to the concept of ducks, Weezer is now known as Zeeruw. You know, cause it kinda sounds like “zero…”
- Bluethorn and I are on the same page here. Hate it when people do that. That said, given that he doesn’t need to wait for them, I’m not sure why he cares in this case.
- Abomination spouts out some overly cryptic nonsense I can’t decipher. All you need to know is that he plans to destroy, so I think he’ll do fine.
- These tributes have no room to be complaining about tiers and asking for nerfs when they are all proven to be top tier! That’s why they’re all here in the first place!
- Apparently, Fang's mission to evacuate the Cornucopia is declared a failure even though only one person died so far.
- ...So if he's smaller than a walnut, why did you feel the need to tell me that he's the size of one? Make up your mind!
- Minako being real is a real shock. Since the creepy red-eyed abominations being real is totally normal.
- BoBoiBoy makes the mistake of mocking President Snow and pays dearly for it.
- And finally, Gaismagorm, Splat, Argo, Nagini, Jolee, Kristi, and Maho all flee the Cornucopia without trying anything.
- FIRST HALF
- Plucky catches a flea somewhere along the line, and now he's all itchy.
- Blitzo opens a fortune cookie, but his fortune indicates that he is likely to die very soon. Ominous…
- That small chance of Jake’s tributes winning this season doesn’t come in this timeline, as they cease breathing at the Auditor's request.
- Kafka’s already made a name for themself as the season’s first killer, and as such, a bunch of tributes sneak up on them while they’re asleep to siphon some of their power.
- The old sim, following its enthusiasm during the bloodbath, sets off to continue its day.
- Gaismagorm steals some honey from a giant beehive. One would think that a giant elder dragon would be able to do so on its own with no need for a weapon, but I suppose that would only make sense.
- Bob Burger receives karma for being a bootleg.
- Ooh, the snake made a mixtape. Maybe it’s got some John Williams on it.
- A bunch of tributes chase after Bluethorn when all he wants is a pizza.
- Argo receives a commission to paint a picture of Vinnie. Because Vinnie's not important enough, the quality of the resulting art isn't great.
- SECOND HALF
- Alright, let’s have a little fun. It’s time for Panem’s favorite game show, “Which Tribute Dies?” All remaining tributes get to vote on which tribute they most want dead, and the one with the most votes gets executed! Exciting huh? Let’s just check those results…
- Interesting… We have a two-way tie. Spiritia and Ted Ferguson. In that case, we get twice the blood! Tune in for the next enthralling round of… “Which Tribute Dies!?”
- Xanthus tries to commemorate the recent deaths with a song on his guitar, but he breaks a string. WHOOPS.
- President Coin is down! I repeat, President Coin is down! I'm getting reports that the sniper was none other than Fubuki!
- Abomination and Jack communicate in their secret language. The language consist entirely of them shaking their butts.
- Harry helps the Devil kill Kristi before she can release the power of the Light of Judgement. You know, funny story. Before the season, I decided to view one of the other timelines to practice my "voice", so to speak, and that timeline’s Harry also turned out to be a Satan worshipper. Glad that’s just part of his character now.
- Tiny tributes can only use tiny amounts of energy, as Heimdall’s has spiked before the first day has ended. At least Fang seems worried about him.
- Pig Cop gets high on cough syrup and witnesses as Jolee melts into a pile of fruit. Dunno what was in that stuff, but I want some.
- Bale eats too much of Los Angeles. Wait, what? What was that doing in that meal, Mr. Wolf?
FALLEN TRIBUTES Yen’fay, Reddit!BoBoiBoy, Jake’s past tributes, Spiritia Rosenberg, Ted Ferguson, and Kristi Yamaguchi
Remaining Tributes: 30
1: Harry Potter (Kristi Yamaguchi)
1: DubhKafkaesque (Yen'fay)
1:The Devil from the Bible (Kristi Yamaguchi)
That's all for the first update of the Battle Royale! I probably should have gone to bed a while ago, so next update might take a little while. Stay tuned to see what happens next!
Edited by JankyKong on Feb 8th 2023 at 3:25:08 PM
Aaaand here's my PF army, now with fresh new images!