Follow TV Tropes
Kept telling people that Tokiomi wasn't jackass who didn't care about his family; Magus culture is just that fucked up.
Tokiomi's good intentions aren't corrupted by having a total lack of common sense or perspective this time!
Oh, and also, Eli's there too.
Guess she just physically cannot not show up in a Halloween event, can she?
To be fair, as annoying as Eli is, Halloween was originally her event to begin with.
I rolled for Zenobia.
I got Jacques.
Yo, can I get the number of the guy who thought it was such a clever idea to ave a quest where enemies can revive one another (and give one of them Invincibility skill)? Also put the Dark Round guy on the line.
Is Astrea any good? What's the best way to use her?
With Castoria, against evil things.
Only against Evil enemies?
I use her against everything non-avenger.
She's a Ruler, so in general you're probably going to have more suitable Servants for most classes? And her bonuses are anti-Evil.
Morning saberwars 2 impression:
1. Wow I'm so close to end, it's kind of amazing.
2. It's also amazing how Gawain's earnestness makes him the only person who has learnt cooking from Beni without being traumatized. His cooking is still shit though.
3. Space Ishtar took being informed that her best friend was going to shoot her in the head better than I would have.
4. I appreciate how MHX's last moments weren't crying about Guda, but I for the life of me can't remember 90% of MHXA's trial quest so the angst of their relationship is lost on me.
5. Yagyu is such a fucking asshole.
6. Does Space Ishtar Vs Astarte fulfill fate's "Sisters who want to kill each other" quotient even if they're the same person?
Naw that's just Persona
Ya got me there!
Astraea was absolutely disgusting for the CQ in this year's Summer event in JP.
Cernunnos with a Cerny plush
Yup. She was absolutely perfect with Double Waver for the last two raids in EN for me.
Edited by Chaosjunction on Oct 21st 2021 at 9:08:27 AM
By the way, anyone interested in rolling Queen Zenobia down the line, she's not a limited SR, she'll be added to the permanent roster.
Yeah, sure, that's a relief.
<-The guy who still doesn't have Rama
Ok, I can't believe I was too slow to notice this, but those things floating around Zenobia's in her first ascensions are Roman Scorpions, so she's basically using ancient artillery on her enemies.
Edited by raziel365 on Oct 21st 2021 at 9:49:05 AM
Due to boredom I ended up finishing the story. Overall I'll give the event a thumbs up- I might still finding someone with Rin's face falling for Guda off putting but space Ishtar is overall fine. And unlike Eresh I don't have to deal with other factors heightening my disdain (she's out of second archive btw). My final thoughts:
1. I mentioned before that I'm weak to family related stuff but I'm even weaker to it when people say "you're my pride and joy". I feel like space Tokiomi's existence improved space Ishtar for me so my impression of her was more positive.
2. The twist with the two Space Ishtar's was amusingly done. You did a good job Jaguarman.
3. Someone give me space Ishtar's diss track for Astarte Origin, it was actually funny. She should be this caustic more often. Then again that's what vanilla Ishtar is for.
4. *Adds Origin Astarte to "goddesses throwing a tantrum after people have moved on from them list"*
5. Jane was there.
6. MHXA can just do that? Rewind time? The two times we've attempted that we had to have some overly convoluted circumstances to allow it. Well MHX coming back was great so I'll allow it.
7. "So now that we've said our goodbyes-" no, back the fuck up, you can't just show a nameless NPC from the butt end of nowhere and not explain who she is.
Edit: Revolutionary girl Guda featuring Oberon. Hey, I predicted the future! Go me!! (Though I used a different pose in my art)
Edited by Mami on Oct 21st 2021 at 8:03:01 PM
It's been two years now and we still have no idea who that redhead is.
Just wait for... I don't know, Riyo Archer gets in? Maybe? I am not sure if even Riyo knows what to do with their fan Servants anymore.
Foreigner Molay's lines translated
...Wait, how are we supposed to even assume that Saber Molay even exists^? Is this meant to be foreshadowing, oversight or a meta joke that doesn't really make sense in mobile?
^Assuming that Erice or Voyager didn't mention him in the passing.
Edited by TPPR10 on Oct 21st 2021 at 2:53:37 PM
Community Showcase More
How well does it match the trope?