Follow TV Tropes

Following

Enter The Arena As Your Avatar -- The Spinoff!

Go To

KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 20th 2019 at 3:27:11 PM

Incensed, Dracula gathers power and spews a giant arrowhead of lightning across the battlefield (Hell Thunder).

Oh and this is probably his strongest attack by the way.

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
Bolded1 b from behind you!!!!!!!! Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
b
May 20th 2019 at 3:33:58 PM

Iron Man uses his formidable armor to create armor-shield for his weaker-teammates, though at the cost of getting the worst of the attack, meaning that he's sent flying. Laurent and Takumi survive and Laurent promptly begins to try to use Bolgannone, creating a large eruption of fire over Dracula if he succeed.

She counter with Icy Wind, blowing the fire attack back and threatening to strike him.

His slumber will last no more.
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
May 20th 2019 at 3:34:18 PM

The Burnt gets struck by the Hell Thunder and is flung to the other side of the room, hitting the wall. It takes it a moment, but it gets back up again, the smoke having taken a big part of the brunt of the impact.

"Hhhhh... ow....", it then says while shaking its head. It sounds like Bismark again. The Burnt then smirks in a slightly hesitant, yet still determined way.

"It... won't be that easy to take me out.", he then declares, swiping at the air in front of him to send smoke projectiles flying towards Dracula, and despite them being made of smoke, they will hurt a pretty decent amount if they connect.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
DefRevenge24601 Rosy Grappler from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Rosy Grappler
May 20th 2019 at 4:41:02 PM

Dracula's Castle

For all of my downtime, the trio were looking for evidence.


HABIT stops and turns to Dracula.

HABIT:    "I want to kill something! You two keep looking for evidence, I'm going in."   

He rushes in, getting struck by thunder and staggered. He grits his teeth in legitimate pain.

HABIT:    "You think you can kill me? Fine! Kill me! Do it! I'll just come back!"   

When Kim comes back with Terry and some strange people... Y'all sure this is Mary? And not 18? Sure you're not bamboozling me?
KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 20th 2019 at 5:20:24 PM

Dracula leaps up into the air and slams a claw down, creating a circular shockwave that expands from the point of impact (Crusher Claw).

Bolded, since you'll probably be very tired when you answer this, the easiest way to understand this is that you dodge it by jumping over it or being really far away.

Edited by KiriK on May 21st 2019 at 7:42:14 AM

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
Bolded1 b from behind you!!!!!!!! Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
b
May 20th 2019 at 5:23:28 PM

Laurent and Takumi leap above it, and Takumi fire off a critical arrow, somehow getting enough force of it to be sent back in the air a little, getting another arrow off.

Laurent strikes with a Bolgannone and dive to save Glass Joe, who's getting swept away by the shockwave. Missiles attempt to strike Dracula as Iron Man runs back in the fight.

His slumber will last no more.
DefRevenge24601 Rosy Grappler from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Rosy Grappler
May 20th 2019 at 5:46:45 PM

Dracula's Castle

HABIT falls due to the shockwave, having poorly timed the jump.

The evidence gets bumped up in the air, and Cheelai grabs it.

Cheelai: "YES!"

Evidence: 3/3

When Kim comes back with Terry and some strange people... Y'all sure this is Mary? And not 18? Sure you're not bamboozling me?
TropeYoshi Silent Shrine Group from NASCARville, USA (Kannapolis, NC) Relationship Status: Complex: I'm real, they are imaginary
Silent Shrine Group
May 20th 2019 at 6:12:09 PM

Lourent/Astil Borderlands - Silent Shrine

Suika woke up outside the Silent Shrine, leaning up to sit on the ground. She got up, when... "Wait, what... where am I?" She muttered, looking around. She set her eyes on the Shrine, still a bit confused and generally out of it. Indeed, the left half of the Shrine had been transformed into a mess of pipes, beams, and gears, all made of brass, or some other kind of metal that looked like brass. Meanwhile, the other half was still the Shrine as she knew it. The now half-wooden, half-brass sign attached above the entryway still whipped about in the breeze, reading "Chinmoku no Jinja". To the west of the shrine lay the seemingly endless desert, and to the east rolling plains became the norm. The Silent Shrine laid in a meeting of those two areas, smack in the middle.

In fact, everything on the line dividing the shrine in half was split like the sign was. The donation box, the torii, everything placed in the middle was now half mechanical and half natural. She walked into the shrine's wooden half, and quickly found Yuugi sitting at a table drinking sake. She made her presence known, and quickly headed back out to find Konngara. Luckily, she wasn't far off: she too was confused at the brass mess that had taken over half of the shrine, and was observing the gears and beams move and rotate about, or so she told her.

The Silent Shrine is now open. Konngara and Suika are currently outside, and Yuugi is inside.

HIGHLY RESPONSIVE TO PRAYERS is the best Touhou game. Change my mind.
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
May 21st 2019 at 6:42:13 AM

The Burnt leaps above the shockwave, landing back on the ground safely. He suddenly hisses, but then shakes his head.

"F-focus... focus..."

He takes a deep breath, then leaps forward again, propelling himself off of the ground with a well-placed down kick, and breathes out smoke rapidly to get himself to turn in mid-air and deliver a spinning kick to Dracula.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 21st 2019 at 7:21:03 AM

Dracula jumps across the room, causing the Burnt's melee attack to fall short of hitting him. He spits three ghostly entities as projectiles in succession. The spirits home in on their targets and vanish either upon impact, or after flying too far if the targets manage to evade them (Ghost Chaser).

The targets are Tony Stark, HABIT, and Phoenix Wright.

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
DefRevenge24601 Rosy Grappler from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Rosy Grappler
May 21st 2019 at 8:46:11 AM

HABIT is hit, skidding backwards. He is in line to get hit by the one heading to Phoenix...

Only for him to ghost it, it hitting a portable barrier set up by Cheelai, both the attack and the shield canceling each other out.

HABIT:    "You're good. Did a real number, I'll give you that. But I was buying time. Not saying that I didn't feel it, because-KOFF-I did, but the tide is about to change, because..."   

Cheelai: "It's over now!"

Phoenix: "I've got everything I need!"

Turnabout Mode Active!

Phoenix stands up and throws out Break The Witness, creating several bolts of blue energy, all aimed at Dracula.

Cheelai throws a grenade at Dracula's face, shooting it before impact.

HABIT laughs before coughing and groaning.

Edited by DefRevenge24601 on May 21st 2019 at 12:07:27 PM

When Kim comes back with Terry and some strange people... Y'all sure this is Mary? And not 18? Sure you're not bamboozling me?
Bolded1 b from behind you!!!!!!!! Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
b
May 21st 2019 at 8:57:51 AM

Takumi is confused but assist Wright with arrows, while Laurent manages to fire a few more spells

Tony dodge the ghost and attempts to pepper Dracula with missiles.

See, this is why I have an army of lawyers.

His slumber will last no more.
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
May 21st 2019 at 9:31:31 AM

With the Burnt not targeted, he charges for Dracula again, this time letting out a violent roar, and if he reaches Dracula, he'll start lashing out with a flurry of slashes and punches, even if he could be put at risk of getting hit by his allies' attacks. It's a very un-Bismark thing to do, so his allies, should they notice, should realize that Bismark is not in total control yet.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 21st 2019 at 9:49:57 AM

Unfortunately for the validity of Cheelai's boast, it's not over yet. Dracula jumps across the room again, then performs another triple Claw Strike (the advancing slash move).

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
Bolded1 b from behind you!!!!!!!! Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
b
May 21st 2019 at 10:04:41 AM

Lacking the ability to tank more attacks, the two shepherds dive out of the way. Tony strikes with two piston-like arms though, tanking through the attack.

Glass Joe is put in the red.

His slumber will last no more.
DefRevenge24601 Rosy Grappler from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Rosy Grappler
May 21st 2019 at 10:16:03 AM

Dracula's Castle

HABIT rolls out of the way, pulling out his katana, baiting the attack, and retaliating with a twin slash that would be powerful, but telegraphed.

Cheelai runs out of the way and fires multiple blasts at Dracula's face.

Phoenix jumps back, firing another Break The Witness before using Pursuit, pointing at Dracula with a large finger of energy, which seems to be a pretty strong attack, if it makes contact.

Edited by DefRevenge24601 on May 21st 2019 at 1:16:14 PM

When Kim comes back with Terry and some strange people... Y'all sure this is Mary? And not 18? Sure you're not bamboozling me?
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
May 21st 2019 at 10:19:34 AM

The Burnt growls sinisterly, his patience having run out as his attacks had missed. He leaps in close to Dracula again, but not too close, and instead of attacking, he unleashes smoke from his breath. Said smoke starts to swirl towards and around Dracula, attempting to constrict around his legs. If successful, it won't stop Dracula from jumping around, but it will slow him down greatly.

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
KrampusTheTherapist Gray Sith Wrustoiz. from In a 100 year Cookoff with Ganon Ramsay Relationship Status: In denial
Gray Sith Wrustoiz.
May 21st 2019 at 10:37:59 AM

Onyxis - Gunnor and Bardock

Gunnor stands, sauntering through the thick snow on the region. He shivered in the cold, after all he was only wearing nearly totally destroyed armor without any real heat protection. He limped, struggling with each step. And then he froze, an incredible look of fear dawned on his eyes. He slowly turned, seeming like he didn't want to. His eyes found themselves staring at Boyero, standing several feet away. The Warlock's robes were frosted over.

   "Hello Gunnor."   

"Please... D-"

Before he could get out another word, his entire body froze over entirely. Without so much as Boyero lifting a finger, he squinted at Bardock for a moment... then disappeared in a cloud of snow.


Onyxis - Nightbringer

Jhin unholstered his hand cannon, its barrel glowed the same red as his armor. He flipped it in his hand, and fired upward. The shot echoed in this barren area. He still stood on the hill, another chuckle under his helmet followed by a coughing fit. He stands on the hill, still pointing his weapon upward.

   "Demon."   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Icyheights Vjerujte Mraku from The Most Important Rock-Paper-Scissors match Relationship Status: Faithful to 2D
Vjerujte Mraku
May 21st 2019 at 10:43:31 AM

The Nightbringer looks up, staring the... Man? down. He let out a chuckle, hopping from wall of ice to wall of ice until he was at the top of the peak.

   “You interrupted my stroll. I just landed here you know? Have you come to give me a welcome gift?”   

The demon laughed, a raspy laugh that echoed through the quiet landscape. He clutched his sword tighter in his hand.

   “Now. Who are you? Are you a slave of Order?”   

I am one with it now. There is no need for control anymore.
KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 21st 2019 at 11:14:36 AM

Dracula staggers back. His whole body starts giving off red smoke as it is ravaged by explosions of the escaping dark energy he once held securely within himself.

The monster leans back and unleashes a silent scream to the sky, and then he is no more.

Well, except for two Spirits contained in Dharkon's orbs, which gently drift toward the ground. One of the orbs shatters, releasing the incorporeal specter of Dracula's human form. The other appears to contain an image of his monster form in it, but does not shatter due to not actually being its own entity despite being a separate spirit - in other words, it's one of the Spirits that will still be a Spirit after the final battle of this whole ordeal.

Spirits Acquired

Dracula

Class: Ace

Power: 2,925

Effect: Can Be Enhanced

Dracula (2nd Form)

Class: Ace

Effect: Unflinching Charged Smashes

Most "charged attacks" where the user can't store the charge for later count as Smashes for the purpose of this Spirit. I feel like it might end up looking like a Lethal Joke Character in the right hands...

   "... Hmph."    Dracula's spirits depart to the Sanctuary.


Yamoshi's aura alights in a blaze of green and yellow. "If you know anything about Saiyans, you know the answer to that."

"I figured as much."

Hit and Yamoshi rush each other, but Hit uses Time-Skip to get the first strike, almost caving in Yamoshi's stomach with one punch. However, Yamoshi returns fire with an uppercut.

In a surprising twist, the fight seems to have become balanced enough that Hit is just as hurt by Yamoshi's strike as Yamoshi was by Hit's. Still, Hit quickly regains his composure and does an angled stomp kick to dislocate Yamoshi's knee.

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
Bolded1 b from behind you!!!!!!!! Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
b
May 21st 2019 at 11:21:20 AM

Thanos noticed Dracula’s defeat and smile:

Soon, Dharkon will be ours... prepare the ship.

Takumi, meanwhile, is supporting a wounded Laurent, as Joe and Stark join them.

His slumber will last no more.
KrampusTheTherapist Gray Sith Wrustoiz. from In a 100 year Cookoff with Ganon Ramsay Relationship Status: In denial
Gray Sith Wrustoiz.
May 21st 2019 at 11:23:23 AM

Onyxis - Nightbringer

   "Two strangers engage in combat.... a boring act... but I must have performance."   

He mutters to himself, his voice was soft but carried a technological echo. He points his weapon at the Nightbringer, his other hand grabbed an item from his back, and clenched it tightly.

   "Let us begin."   

Project!Jhin fires a shot towards the nightbringer's chest. The bullet looked holographic, it was flat, and glowed red. This person certainly like red, that was obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Icyheights Vjerujte Mraku from The Most Important Rock-Paper-Scissors match Relationship Status: Faithful to 2D
Vjerujte Mraku
May 21st 2019 at 11:29:45 AM

With one swift motion, Nightbringer slashes the ground with his sword. He moved it too fast to get a good look at it, but as soon as the tip of the blade pierced the ground a great wall of wind and fire appeared before him. Catching the projectile and blocking Nightbringer from taking anything

   "A performance is still a performance. Even if it ends quickly."   

The Nightbringer took a step forward, going through the now dissipating wall and falling back into the crevasse right in front of him. He disappeared into thin air. But his presence could still be felt.

Edited by Icyheights on May 21st 2019 at 12:30:11 PM

I am one with it now. There is no need for control anymore.
KiriK "Master" of Darkness from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
"Master" of Darkness
May 21st 2019 at 11:30:43 AM

Yamoshi's knee is dislocated and he drops down, but then fires a blast at the ground with his hand to propel himself through the air, flying at Hit with the foot of his good leg sticking out for a kick.

Hit blocks the kick with a forearm, sliding back as Yamoshi keeps going, but then wraps that arm around Yamoshi's leg, pulls the Saiyan under him, and breaks Yamoshi's good leg with a leg drop.

Yamoshi doesn't so much as scream as he blasts himself away from an unfazed Hit, landing on his knees.

"To the bitter end?"

"To the bitter end," Yamoshi parrots as he goes Super Saiyan Blue. He gathers Ki in both hands, just like he had done against Gunnor.

Hit respectfully waits for the Desperation Attack to come. If this isn't like the Tri-Beam or Final Flash, it won't be enough to kill him in one hit.

Edited by KiriK on May 21st 2019 at 1:32:15 PM

"I'd say that was our finest hour!" "Wrong. My hour of weakness." - Dark Riku and Riku
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
May 21st 2019 at 11:34:32 AM

The Burnt stares as the Spirits appear, with Dracula's regular form departing.

He then starts to snicker chillingly, after which he oh so slightly turns his head, just enough to now be looking right at the others.

   "Hhhhh..."   

He fully turns to them and takes a step forward. It's starting to look like he might attack them. His movements appear hesitant though, so Bismark may be trying to reassert control before it's too late.

He seems to have at least a little success, as the smoke that covers his body is starting to thin, and due to how slow he is, they should be able to leave for Thanos' ship before the Burnt can catch up to them.

Edited by DevilPsyco on May 21st 2019 at 8:46:13 PM

"L dp lq Svhxgr Srunb'v edvh. Sohdvh... kxuub, ehiruh..."-zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Total posts: 326,573
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report