Follow TV Tropes

Following

Enter The Arena As Your Avatar -- The Spinoff!

Go To

KiriK Premiere Expert On All Things Magical from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Premiere Expert On All Things Magical
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:14:56 PM

"...okaythanksoca"


Awkeff smiles. "Of course."

And when Thanos sends up his message, she turns to face it.

"Well, seems we're not the only ones dealing with this mess. Come on!"

She gets a Whirlwind Sprint start as she runs towards Sanctuary.

"Well, before we clean up this mess and you leave, perhaps I can interest you in my wares?"
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:16:42 PM

Bismark jumps upon hearing Thanos' voice, slowly turning towards it. Gulping once, he, unsurely, starts heading over towards the Sanctuary.


Marx, crawling out of the hole he'd ended up in, sees the announcement too, and starts making his way over.


Picky Minch warps back in, still shaken.

"W... what happened?"

Then, seeing Thanos' broadcasting, he activates his jetpack and flies over to it.

—-zzzzzzzzzzz—-"Lw'v ph... Plfkdho..."—-zzzz—-
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:18:11 PM

"Right behind you! Wuld Nah Kest!"

With that Shout, Viserys uses Whirlwind Sprint to dash towards Sanctuary alongside Awkeff.

KiriK Premiere Expert On All Things Magical from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Premiere Expert On All Things Magical
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:24:00 PM

Rey sees Thanos' signal.

"... I think that's our cue."

He grabs his things and runs to the door, expectantly waiting for Rbade.

"I'll... tag along for your safety, I guess."

"Well, before we clean up this mess and you leave, perhaps I can interest you in my wares?"
Rbade brbbrbr Relationship Status: Non-Canon
brbbrbr
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:26:49 PM

Rbade… doesn't want to have anything to do with this, but doesn't want to be left alone.

"Okay, I'll, uh, come."

He slaps on his scouter, shield, buster, and cardboard carapace before popping up and ready to follow out.

/\。。/\
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:27:04 PM

Botar warps back into the empty base, looking around for signs of survivors. But he finds none.

Even the prison cell where Tahn had been locked up is devoid of any life.

Actually shaken as realization settles in, Botar turns towards the cameras in the main monitor room, hoping to spot a sign of life outside. Seeing Thanos' broadcasting this way, he wastes no time in warping over to the Sanctuary.


And lastly, Deliderp stops bouncing now that the beams have stopped. It tilts its head in confusion, then, for some reason (as it is way too far away to see or hear Thanos' broadcasting) starts making its way over to the Sanctuary anyway.

—-zzzzzzzzzzz—-"Lw'v ph... Plfkdho..."—-zzzz—-
KiriK Premiere Expert On All Things Magical from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Premiere Expert On All Things Magical
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:27:33 PM

Rey leads the charge over to the Sanctuary, Rhea following closely behind.

"Well, before we clean up this mess and you leave, perhaps I can interest you in my wares?"
Rbade brbbrbr Relationship Status: Non-Canon
brbbrbr
Dec 28th 2018 at 7:29:14 PM

He follows close behind, stopping every few hundred meters.

"Fucking…! Albuterol…!"

/\。。/\
DefRevenge24601 Tree Of Might from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Tree Of Might
Dec 28th 2018 at 8:00:11 PM

NLA

X runs into Waluigi, a comical crash coming between the duo before Thanos's signal reaches them both.

"Huh... it seems as if Waluigi is needed for another great adventure! Demon, come with me! I'll carry you!"

Before he could protest, Waluigi has X in a fireman's carry and dashes for Primordia, or more accurately the signal.


Susie takes five deep breaths before addressing Genocide.

"You. Come with us. Let's go see what that distress signal is."

"I need to sit-"

"THIS IS NO TIME TO SIT! OMELETTE IS DEAD, AND THERE IS SOMEONE WHO MAY HAVE A SOLUTION! NOW SHUT IT AND LET'S GO!"

In that moment, Susie sounded more commanding than ever before. Kukri and Hatchiyak righted themselves, Kukri climbing onto Hatchiyak's back as they begin to set off.


Saitama gets the message and runs off to the Sanctuary. He is quickly trailed by Suicide Mouse, but if either of them realize it, they didn't act on it.


Revenge sees the message and flies off to it, getting a sickening feeling he's in over his head.


Castle Dedede

Chris gulps.

"Well... Shall we?"

He motions to the beacon, and the remaining group follows it.


Primorida

While approaching the beacon, the Bowser's Castle Survivors meet up with Amy and Phoenix.

"Hey, you guys alright? There were these beams of light and- Bowser!"

Amy rushed over to Bowser, who she obviously recognized.

"I know you're not my Bowser, but are you okay?"

"Junior's gone."

"Oh my god."

Phoenix covers his hand with his mouth, gasping slightly.

"Hey, let's go to this beacon together."

"Sounds like a good idea."

Being in Primordia, they reach the Sanctuary rather quickly.


Noctilum

Akuma, Rozwel, and Chris fall where Haiosi, Iori-Blood, and Metallix-X are, and they almost come to blows before calming down very quickly.

"I have a feeling you guys are pure evil, but we need to team up. Let's go."

   "Unfortunately, you have a point."   


Spiralblock Peak

Keebo and Sho'Nuff stare in awe of the beacon before Sho'Nuff gets noticeably ticked.

"The mastah does not need no damn help! I have nothing to avenge! Why should I-"

"Because a true master would set aside his own pride for the fate of this very world."

"God damn, you have a point. Fine. But how do we get there?"

"I'm glad you asked. Hop on!"

Keebo manifests a Warp Star, and after a bit more bickering, the duo hop on and go to Primordia, appearing at the Sanctuary around the same time as the Castle Group.

Edited by DefRevenge24601 on Dec 28th 2018 at 11:56:14 AM

Cured of his alliance with the mechanical overlord, the Saiyan wanders...
Laicuss333 Shin Godzilla from Night City, 2077
Shin Godzilla
Dec 28th 2018 at 8:50:01 PM

Oblivia

Janemba is focused on creating general havoc and mayhem when one of Galeem's beams comes flying towards him. The demon swiftly turns around and uses his sword to slice the attack in two, only for the two halves of the beams to continue flying towards him.

Janemba lets loose one final screech before being engulfed.


Sylvalum

All Might is wandering about when a beam of light comes barreling towards the hero. He throws a punch with all his might towards it, the wind pressure creating a powerful shock wave. He grins his iconic grin for a moment before realizing that the wind did nothing to stop the beam.

The Symbol of Peace is engulfed by the light.


Primordia

Broly is rampaging across the continent when he sees Galeem's beam come zooming towards him. He fires an Omega Blaster towards the attack, watching as the two attacks collide. He has only a moment to prepare as the beam flies out of the resulting explosion. A single word can be heard being screamed as he is engulfed.

"KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!"


NLA

Senator Armstrong is sitting within Metal Gear EXCELSUS when Galeem fires off his attacks. Warning lights begin to go off and alarms begin to blare, only for the Senator and mech to be engulfed in an instant.


Oblivia Waters

Shin Godzilla is stomping through the waters surrounding Oblivia when the beast sees Galeem's attack. It begins to charge up an Atomic Breath but the beam is faster, engulfing Shin Godzilla completely.


Cauldros

AMAZO is flying across the region when Galeem's beam comes flying towards him.

"Metahuman detected. Absorption cells activated. Error. Absorption cells overloaded."

He attempts to use Ultimate Shield, which he copied from Greed, to protect himself. The beam is simply too powerful and engulfs the android.


Space

Brainiac observes Galeem firing off his light beams from the safety of his own ship.

   Interesting. This phenomenon will have to be observed further.   


NLA

Singularity is wandering throughout the city when one of the light beams comes zooming towards her.

She quickly realizes she won't be able to envelop something this strong and warps herself outside the timeline.


Sylvalum

GT!Goku is training by himself when he sees the light beams flying overhead.

"Woah! The guy doing this must be really strong!"


A Cave

Mewtwo reaches out with his psychic powers, sensing as people are enveloped in light.

"Hmmph. They should have been better prepared." He thinks to himself.


Primordia

Warboss Doomshredda and his warband are camped out in the plains of Primordia as Galeem fires off his attack. The warboss' boyz all stare up at the sky and begin to chant.

"Ere we go, 'Ere we go, 'Ere we go!"


Sylvalum

Jotaro Kujo brings out Star Platinum as a beam of light comes flying towards him. He unleashes a punching barrage, only for the beam to continue on its course.

"Star Platinum: The World!"

Time stops as Jotaro steps out of the path of the beam. Time restarts again and, to Jotaro's surprise, the beam curves to account for Jotaro's dodging.

Jotaro lets loose one more "yare yare daze" before he is enveloped.


Oblivia

Future Trunks is working on his time machine when he senses a beam of light heading his way. He goes Super Saiyan and fires off a Galick Gun to clash with the attack, only for the beam to easily overpower the time traveler and engulf him in light.

"Godzilla. Truly a God Incarnate."
ReynTheLord Cuban Pete, King of the Rumba Beat from ?? Relationship Status: Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free
Cuban Pete, King of the Rumba Beat
Dec 28th 2018 at 8:57:09 PM

NLA,Outside Blade HQ

The Shulk In the NLA barracks would've awoken right now, replica monado in hand... There would've been a confrontation then discussion with the young version of mumkhar with the group… But that mattered little after the group went outside, to find riki fleeing from something, alongside with another shulk, with the monado 2 in hand, followed closely by dickson… Joker would also be running through alleys, trying to lose the focus of something… Both shulks would see a vision… and would bring as many people as possible inside to avoid the beam from galeem soon incoming… Riki, Reyn, and sharla managed to get brought in by one shulk, while dunban and melia were brought in by the other… after shulk tried, and failed, to save fiora, who was hit first… Joker was already inside by this point. Mumkhar would’ve been hit too, if it weren’t for being shot in the back by dickson and knocked out of the way of the beam due to the force of the shot. Said beam hit dickson head on. No time for more introductions… No time to comprehend what just happened… No time to speak… No time to pray.


???

Nyarlathotep’s mask present in the arena would feel the ongoing devestation. Something caused by a being like it… but… Nyarlathotep would see something wrong… This being is not simply here for joy, it’s not just burning ants with the sun and a magnifying glass, even though that’s what it looks like… It’s doing something much worse. Something which sickens even he, the one of many masks, the son of azathoth, the crawling chaos. This isn’t just wonton destruction either… this… this is conquest, an invasion. Nyalarthotep began to feel something it hadn’t felt in what humanity would consider multiple eternities. Only a little, but it’s still a problem… Fear. The crawling chaos, the tormentor of humanity, felt fear due to this being. This… Galeem…


Primordia, Northern shore

Many days ago, Tiz, Edea, Agnes, Magnolia, Ringabel, and Yew managed to arrive at primordia proper and now, they’ve finaly managed to reunite… only for the worst of things to happen… As soon as they managed to see eachother, galeem struck. Yew and magnolia were mid hug when the first beam struck… Tiz managed to pull agnes and himself out of the way of a distant beam before it struck… ringabel was going to be struck by a beam, but edea pushed him out of the way, and got struck by it herself, galeem taking her. Three of six down… Ringabel was the most impacted by this by far, after seing edea hit by the light, and after the assault finally ended, he took off his helmet, and just sat there, staring at the last thing left of edea which wasn’t hit. Her hairband. Tiz and agnes were definitely shocked as well, both frightened… but ringabel seems to have broken down, silent, unmoving save for breathing and blinking occasionally… Edea is gone, due to an attack meant for him.


South of primordia, over the sea

Galeem’s beams struck the bionis and mechonis dead centre, taking down the two titans, but leaving their respective gods behind… zanza and mayneth remained, shocked… All other life on the bionis and mechonis were taken by the beam too… the two gods hovered there, silently, trying to comptehend what the fuck just happened…


Elsewhere in NLA Richard would hear the screams of the minds hit by galeem’s attacks, the agonies of the mind when faced by such a terrible fate… He’d suddenly begin to worry… How far does that thing reach… could it reach eagleland from here? Could it get to his son? His wife? His Daughter? His calm mood would be challenged by the oncoming worry and dread… What is this thing?

(R) Ammy would approach richard, confused after seeing these attacks of light… seeing the devastation… Richard would just bend down to pet the Godess in wolf form to calm his nerves…


Primordia, right outside NLA

A man would awake, covered in now melting frost, near a campfire. He’d be wearing clothing suitable for a much colder environment, be sporting a massive beard, and would have a flamethrower by his side, with some spare fuel and whiskey in a rucksack. He’d wake up, looking around, seeing the lightshow from galeem… J. R. Macready was not expecting this to be what’s after death. Is this heaven or hell or whatnot? What happened to childs? He’d stand up and begin to take off his heavy coat, looking around… One thing’s for sure. This isn’t antarctica.


STATUS UPDATE:

Galeem’s Victims.

F = fighter, S = spirit.

Fiora (Mechon cyborg thing form) : F Dickson (S) Edea(F) Yew(s) Magnolia(S) Bionis and mechonis (As you please, Kirik)

Edited by ReynTheLord on Dec 28th 2018 at 8:58:01 AM

Somebody please stop me for the love of god I'm going to do something really stupid due to this profile picture I can tell.
Bolded1 put quote here from somewhere Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
put quote here
Dec 29th 2018 at 4:23:20 AM

Thanos put his hands behind his back as the fighters gathers in front of him, looking quite smug at his success. The fighters themelves are joined by some of the Sheperds and Sisters, meaning that a lot of individual are currently gathered. Genocide himself is nearby, his head twitching erratically.

I have no need to resume what happened, do I ? Several beams swept off the surface of this world, devastating life all over the Arena, perhaps killing them or taking them away. Some of us did survive, perhaps because they had the ability to dodge the beams or simply because they weren't worthy of the being's attention.

The cosmic cube lights up, and reality warps away, allowing everyone to more or less see an accurate depiction of Galeem as he charged up.

According to my numerous spy devices, this entity's name is Galeem and mentions of its name terrified some of the fighters. It has yet to talk or communicate, so it is safe to believe that it only intend to kill or rule. It has vanished so far, preventing us from tracking it back.

However, I've identified its energy, since it spent a day charging an attack... needless to say, I was surprised when none of you heroes turned up to try and stop it, for it is hardly subtle, but this at least prove that Galeem cannot put forth an attack of such a caliber again. He needs a day of charging to wipe out life on such a scale again and this time, I've identified a mean of tracking him down.

Another beacon appear as Thanos uses a snap to dissipate the Galeem apparition, like dust in the wind.

This light will appear over any traces of his power. With my beacon, it shall be easy to track him down and stop him. Why, with great enough numbers, it is possible that a blitz, as you humans put it, would be enough to kill the threat before it can defend itself or flee. It is certainly not invincible, for a deity managed to harm it greatly at a point. It also seems confident in the fact that nothing can surprise it or put up a great attack in a short time : thus, an attack of sufficient power will catch it by surprise and kill it.

Will it bring back your friends ? I cannot say so... and I care little for it. Galeem is a threat and I consider it foolish to remain separated when he is around, but be aware that this alliance is for the sake of neutralizing him. Once he is gone for good, I will proceed to try to wipe you out myself.

But beside, Galeem seemingly took down villainous threats on its own. If, if, we find a way to manually bring back those who were blasted away... well, perhaps we may allow some of them to remain trapped or dead. I, Thanos, will promise not to mess with the process to bring back those who are dear to you, for I am a rewarding leader. However, I trust that you will not stop me from simply ending some of those threats while they are weakened ? It is nothing but pragmatism.

My extended consciousness and cameras allows me to see the numbers of victims, I will soon make a tally and report it back to you. Please, do not break down in tears or into incoherent rage : such sounds are normally music to my ear but I am not in the mood for such.

His slumber will last no more.
DevilPsyco from The Underworld (pretty deep down in the ground) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 29th 2018 at 8:38:26 AM

Picky, as he listens to what Thanos says, looks shocked.

"Wait, he means... everyone who isn't here is... oh god, mom! Pokey! C-Claus!", he says, horrified.

Bismark becomes even paler than he already is.

"H-he wants us to fight that dangerous thing!? I-I-I can't... I-"

"Man up!", an agitated Botar growls when he hears Bismark, giving him a cold glare and balling his clawed fists, which does not help with the poor Elsen's anxiety. "I have failed in my duty and I intend to correct that. They're counting on not just me, but all of us, and I don't want to hear you, or anyone, complaining, lest they want to meet with the sharp end of my sword!"

Bismark just gulps and cowers in front of the giant, and Botar sighs in anger.

"Whatever, I'm not wasting my time with someone on the level of a Matoran.", he says, then starts walking away from Bismark and closer to the Sanctuary. Bismark can't stop shaking in fear, but, not wanting to be alone right now, reluctantly starts coming closer too.

The Deliderp, somehow already having made it to NLA despite the distance, hops closer to Thanos as well as he's giving his speech, mingling in with the group for now.

Lastly, hidden from the everyone gathered, Marx is listening in from behind a building, intrigued.

"Oh, oh... this Galeem did all of this with one attack? Day spent charging or not, that's impressive, really powerful!", he says to himself. He then grins evilly and deviously, a shadow half-covering his face, making for a truly wicked expression.

"Very powerful... very interesting..."

Putting on a happy face again, he gets back on his ball and bounces towards the group.

"I volunteeeeeeeer!", he calls out. "I wanna fight and save everyone!"

Edited by DevilPsyco on Dec 29th 2018 at 5:42:19 PM

—-zzzzzzzzzzz—-"Lw'v ph... Plfkdho..."—-zzzz—-
SymeSynth from the Nothingness (still lonely) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:12:50 AM

Somewhere in New Los Angeles

Something shimmers in the skies, flickering for a few seconds.

Before promptly manifesting as a large beam of light blasting towards an unfortunate building, the force of this ray proving to be more than enough to crush the structure into a pile of rubble.

Soon enough, the beam weakens and fades away, revealing a peculiar winged being, who blinks in surprise, looking down at the rubble below him.

   Oops.   

A sudden blink of light. The figure reappears a few metres away from the pile of rubble, eyeing it with a mild hint of concern, but, after a few minutes of inspection, he relaxes, nodding his head and straightening himself, before looking around the area.

   Where did I end up on...?   

GM of the Arena Spinoff thread and server owner of its Discord chat.
KiriK Premiere Expert On All Things Magical from across time and space Relationship Status: Non-Canon
Premiere Expert On All Things Magical
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:14:51 AM

"oh fuck that's thanos"

Awkeff looks over at Rey. "You seem pale, friend."

"oh holy shit no"

Rey knows who she is. He was not prepared for this day to come.

"Well, before we clean up this mess and you leave, perhaps I can interest you in my wares?"
Rbade brbbrbr Relationship Status: Non-Canon
brbbrbr
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:19:49 AM

Rbade manages to catch up with Rey, wheezing. He notices the apprehension he holds towards Awkeff, and raises an eyebrow before noticing Thanos.

"… I shouldn't be surprised. But I am. Shit"

He sidles up to Rey and tries to subtly point a finger at Awkeff, mouthing "who this?"

/\。。/\
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:33:19 AM

Vague Primordia

Viserys raises an eyebrow at Rey's reaction to seeing Awkeff, then casts an inquisitive look at his fellow Dragonborn.

"I don't suppose there's a reason this young man panicked at the sight of you, Awkeff?"

Meanwhile, Thor (sans cape) and Loki arrive at Sanctuary just in time to catch Thanos' monologue via the Bifrost, having been on Asgard when Heimdall had warned them of the Galeem situation.

"Normally, I would strongly object to an alliance with the likes of you, Thanos, but given the circumstances... I suppose I can make this singular exception."

"Right... do whatever the Hel your bloody heart desires, Mad Titan, so long as the end result is Galeem's assured demise."


Vague NLA

The newcomer's entrance seems to have gotten the attention of a newly-arrived Severus.

"Now what do we have here...?"

Edited by IchigoMontoya on Dec 29th 2018 at 11:04:04 AM

SymeSynth from the Nothingness (still lonely) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:37:57 AM

The newcomer's response to Severus making himself known? A rather undignified stare, blue eyes blinking for a moment and focusing on the dark-haired mage.

Then, after a moment, he greets the mage with a wave, some of his many wings — the aura he seems to be constantly emitting making it difficult to count just how many wings he has — mimicking his gesture.

   Hello there. Do you know where I am?   

GM of the Arena Spinoff thread and server owner of its Discord chat.
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 29th 2018 at 9:55:15 AM

"A realm known as the Arena, though rest assured, it isn't a constant battlefield."

Severus raises an eyebrow at the newcomer, answering his greeting with a nod.

"So... Who exactly might you be, sir? After witnessing your unorthodox arrival, I've half a mind to ask if you're a practitioner of something called Dynamic Magic."

Edited by IchigoMontoya on Dec 29th 2018 at 9:55:50 AM

SymeSynth from the Nothingness (still lonely) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 29th 2018 at 10:02:05 AM

The being smiles once he hears about the name of the place he has found himself in, bowing rather politely and then looking back at Severus.

   Oh, me? I happen to be Lucraeth, the God of...   

He proceeds to trail off, his wings drooping as his expression morphs into one of thoughtfulness, his aura twisting about him, and his feet shuffling as he muses. After a while, he simply shrugs.

   Well, I'm a deity. I honestly don't really recall if I had some kind of title to go with it.   

Beat. He tilts his head at the mention of Dynamic Magic, and he shrugs once more, his wings now perking up and copying his movements.

   So, what is Dynamic Magic?   

GM of the Arena Spinoff thread and server owner of its Discord chat.
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 29th 2018 at 10:15:25 AM

"Pleased to meet you, Lucraeth. My name is Severus, in case you were wondering."

Severus gives Lucraeth a peculiar look, silently musing about how odd the deity before him seemed to be.

"Dynamic Magic is a rather... chaotic type of magic practiced by a friend of mine named Thalia. To say that the results of using it are unpredictable would be a massive oversimplification. Among other things, Thalia used it to create drinks that turned one's lips blue..."

SymeSynth from the Nothingness (still lonely) Relationship Status: In another castle
Dec 29th 2018 at 10:30:30 AM

Lucraeth either doesn't seem to notice Severus' odd look, or the deity has simply shrugged it off, the man listening on to Severus describing the basics of Dynamic Magic, and nodding politely.

Then, with a flourish, he snaps his fingers, a wide smile now plastered on his face as he begins to reply.

   You mean that it's the pure essence of Chaos albeit condensed into magical form?    he asks, with a tone asking if he got the idea right or not, and his wings fold behind him, blue eyes scanning Severus again, and the deity smiling brightly once more.

He's definitely rather odd, but not exceedingly so. It's just that he doesn't really act like the normal 'high and mighty' gods.

   Moreover... can you use magic, Severus?   

GM of the Arena Spinoff thread and server owner of its Discord chat.
IchigoMontoya Relationship Status: Not caught up in your love affair
Dec 29th 2018 at 10:44:02 AM

"That... is actually quite an apt description of Dynamic Magic. Perhaps I ought to introduce you to Thalia someday, so you can witness a first-hand demonstration of it. Be warned, though, she might accidentally summon an enraged minotaur."

Severus chuckles lightly, briefly reminiscing about his meetups with Thalia. Hopefully, he'd be able to meet up with her again soon.

"And to answer your question, Lucraeth..."

He briefly conjures a fireball in one hand before dispelling it.

"If I weren't capable of wielding magic, I doubt the Mages' Academy would have even considered hiring me as a tutor."

DefRevenge24601 Tree Of Might from Offices of J.NotWoodman Relationship Status: Seeking boyfriend-free girl
Tree Of Might
Dec 29th 2018 at 10:59:51 AM

The Sanctuary

Everyone else arrives in time to hear the speech.

Shermie: "Y-Yashiro..."

Amy: "Sonic?"

Bowser: "Junior..."


Meanwhile, a bouncy and energetic duo proceed to glomp the hell out of Phoenix.

???:    "Another Traveler survived!"   

???: "Holy hell, man! Is anyone else alive?"

Phoenix: "Amy's here too. How did you two get out?"

???:    "Toon physics are the best physics! What even happened?"   

Phoenix: "This guy Galeem... He apparently threw out one big attack. Is anyone else alive?"

???: "Nope, everyone else got meme beamed for realsies!"


After everyone got themselves together and Marx volunteered, about five people stepped up to the plate.

Bowser: "He's gonna pay for what he did to Junior!"

Saitama: "This Galeem might be able to give me the fight I've been looking for! Oh, and save the universe and stuff."

Sho'Nuff: "I'mma show this Galeem mothafucka who the master really is!"

Keebo: "It seems a Star Warrior's services are needed once more; An adventure so nice we do it twice! Hoo-rah!"

Hatchiyak:    "DESTROY! GRAAAH!"   

Quite the colorful group, eh?

Keebo glanced over at Marx and sighs ever-so-slightly.

Edited by DefRevenge24601 on Dec 29th 2018 at 2:01:07 PM

Cured of his alliance with the mechanical overlord, the Saiyan wanders...
Bolded1 put quote here from somewhere Relationship Status: My elf kissing days are over
put quote here
Dec 29th 2018 at 11:06:27 AM

I do appreciate ambition... you are obviously traitorous but I will take pleasure in deflecting your little attempts at power. I am the leader of this group, after all. Though I do not exige you to worship me, I except you to take my orders seriously nonetheless. I will not tolerate in-fighting as well. Rivalries will be settled temporarily for now.

He looks at the oncoming Thor and Loki and brushes them off.

Good. You came just in time.

Thanos snaps his fingers and thankfully, there is no vanishing... though the vanished appears instead. Some are missing but the ones who were caught out in the open or in other places are in full display, with Thanos folding his arms.

Others may have vanished as well, since they were in their own hidden bases. The robot's allies, for an instance. But this database is quite complete so far. Admire the faces of your friends, allies or even loved ones. he says, there's an eerie growl as Neuff looks at Demo and Argo's portrait, black lightning jutting out of her body as she barely restrains herself.

The sheperds noticeably gasp when their friends's portraits come off, though they do not appear angry, just devastated. Even the sight of the evil Einherjar's vanishing does not cheer them up.

It appears that most of these ones were taken by something else.

Thanos chuckles.

Now, why would I rile you up ? Well, because Galeem is here, in this very world. However, do not waste your breath in attacking : so far, any attempts at harming Galeem will end in failure...

Reality warps as a blue portal appears, showing the situation in its full glory.

You'll see why.

His slumber will last no more.

Total posts: 325,055
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report