Follow TV Tropes
491. You can crash a 747 into a telephone pole and it still won't budge.
492. Don't deal with the Devil.
493. The Power Of Friendship will help you win marathons
494. Time Travel is way more trouble that it's worth.
edited 21st Nov '17 10:20:45 AM by Bisected8
495. Unless something important is happening, "fatal" injuries tend to be flesh wounds. Solar system exploded? Walk it off!
496. Time travel and constant grinding does absolutely nothing to mess with the universe. Unless it does.
497. Mini-Game island always opens to the public just before the world is about to end and never any sooner.
edited 8th Dec '17 9:07:25 AM by aNinjaWithAIDS
498: You can win a sword fight by rolling over and over again.
499: When stabbing something, don't just settle for a knife. Use a corkscrew, a syringe, a cactus, a fork, a bee stinger, a golf tee, a nail, both ends of a math compass, and a sharp pencil.
500: To get the wood stain, use the menu on the balloons.
501: The Big Bad's guards either do their jobs too well or too poorly. There is no in-between.
502: The Random Number God always lies about your actual chances to shoot the alien that's 5-15 meters away from you.
503. Always keep an orange on you to put in someone's mouth before you stomp their face in
504. Putting on an armband and fusing with random people is the easy way to become powerful.
edited 21st Jan '18 4:11:12 AM by vjoi
505. you can trick God-AIs into opening doors for you.
edited 21st Jan '18 6:06:50 AM by Mr_Madman
506. Manage your time wisely especially if the fate of the world depends on it. But don't let it prevent you from doing hundreds of other things that probably won't help save the world! And if the world ends it won't actually end, it'll just repeat the cycle until you succeed in preventing the apocalypse.
507. Do not bully chickens at all. If someone nearby doesn't kill you for it, The chicken itself, plus a few hundred of its friends will.
508: We all know that The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard. However, you get the wrath of god whenever you cheat.
509: Enemies are very good at turning their back to you or isolating themselves in rooms on their own.
510. It's okay to loot the corpses of the people you kill.
511: Talking to people four times, and they'll want to marry you.
512. They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong.
513. The capital of the country sells equipment that will become obsolete halfway through your journey, while that "literally who" village at the end of world sells citybuster equiment.
edited 5th Mar '18 2:25:48 PM by PinkCelebi
514. Never, EVER join a tournament named "The King of Fighters". It will always, without fail, be Hijacked by a being you can't hope to even touch without dying. Repeatedly.
515. Cheering up a ghost three times makes them have a top hat.
516. No matter what disease or injury you get, a magic potion will just do the trick. No prescription needed!
517. The scariest thing about Bowser is the minigames he puts you through.
edited 6th Mar '18 6:50:57 PM by DefRevenge24601
Community Showcase More