Follow TV Tropes
Popular in some forums, but if we have it here, it's inactive, so I'll start it again.
how do you make it so the text doesn't need to be line broken?
7. People don't mind if you just barge into their homes and search their stuff
8. No vehicle needs any prior training or instruction to be able to drive it.
9. Guns are useless; stick with swords.
10. People are always shouting, even when they are sneaking.
11. Ammo is weightless.
edited 31st Mar '12 3:07:54 PM by AStrayBard
12. Eating food can bring you back from near death.
12. People in towns only say one thing and it's always the same thing, even if the end of the world as we know it is about to happen
13. You can easily survive a 100 foot drop with little to no injuries
14. All guards and soldiers used to be adventures, but a knee injury changed that.
15. The human body can survive a grenade explosion at close range.
16. Shotguns are extremely short-range.
17. If you kill someone in an enemy camp, all other people there would begin shooting at you, even if you performed the kill in the dark with a silent weapon.
18. Taking multiple bullets to the chest, neck, and head are not a problem.
19. All food you find is edible, even if found in a wall.
20. Patrolling the Mojave will make you wish for a Nuclear Winter.
21. There is no greater release than that from vengeance sated.
22. When in doubt, smack your head/shoulder into it. Something good should happen, with any luck.
23. War is fun.
24. Floating bricks can be headbutted for money.
25. You can keep up optimal performance regardless of your injuries, right until you hit a critical point and just collapse.
26. The amount of ammo you have and how it works depends drastically on what kind of mission you're on. And even then, they can change at the drop of a hat.
27. Unlike Real Life, PETA, The various SPCA's etc. And Greenpeace do not exist and you can abuse animals to your heart's content.
28. After a massive killing spree, police searches will be called off if I can't be spotted by anyone for ten seconds after leaving the general search perimeter.
29. Police cannot come and shoot you to death if you camp inside a parking garage.
edited 4th Apr '12 9:32:07 AM by SeanMurrayI
30. You are what you kill (see: EV gains in Pokemon) 31. All problems can be solved by violence/card games/racing/more violence
32. People won't know you're stealing stuff if you first put a barrel or cauldron over their heads.
33. In the situation where a high fall will hurt you, rolling at the last second will negate all damage.
34. No matter how complex or implausible the outfit, you will instantly be wearing it as soon as you pick it out.
35. Likewise, time stops while picking out your clothes.
36. Retreating into your home or owned businesses will cease any and all police or gang searches for you, even if you had tanks and sniper-mounted helicopters literally right on your heels as you entered the establishment.
37. Even if a dragon is attacking literally five feet away, your conversation is still more important.
edited 4th Apr '12 9:49:42 AM by Motree
38. every time someone checks a barrel, they have to say the name of the object out loud. it's in an old charter or something...
edited 5th Apr '12 3:26:50 AM by thatonedude
41. Being a ranking official gives you the strange ability to ignore bullets by the hundreds.
42. Weapons can be reloaded in 3 seconds.
43. If you shoot a tank enough times with a pistol, it will explode.
43b. The same applies to all other vehicles
44. All injuries are cured by medkits in seconds.
45. No really you never need to stop to eat.
edited 5th Apr '12 7:40:09 PM by Wild-Card
46. Landing on top of a blunt opponent makes it fall off the terrain.
46a. That is, if the kind of quest you're on supports it, and even then there will be some who cannot be felled by this.
47: Refrigerators get stuck to chest-high walls easily.
48: Kleptomaniacs will rule the world
49. You cannot jump over a Insurmountable Waist-Height Fence ever.
edited 7th Apr '12 6:36:06 AM by Wild-Card
Community Showcase More