Follow TV Tropes

Following

ITT: We are all Pokmon Trainers

Go To

OPALGARNET16 Priest of the Temple of Syrinx from Nighttree, New Jersey Relationship Status: Abstaining
Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oct 26th 2021 at 11:15:00 AM

The Wild Area

(By this point, Bindi is back in her PokeBall, whereas Ingrid is walking around the Wild Area. Ananpi, meanwhile, is now back out and on Ingrid's shoulder— and his eyes are widened in disbelief.)

Ananpi: <Bindi EVOLVED?! That's wonderful, chuu~! How did she learn Double Hit? Did she go around karate-chopping boards or something like that, chuu~? No, wait, that's how she would learn Karate Chop... Wait, can Ambipom learn Karate Chop? I mean, she knows 36- 37 moves already, so by that logic Ambipom can learn pretty much anything, can't they, chuu~?>

(Ingrid giggles.)

Ingrid: "No, she learned it while battling a Bewear in the Wild Area."

Ananpi: (in mock annoyance) <Really? That's pretty boring, chuu~>

(Ingrid giggles again.)

Ingrid: "I'm betting she's telling everyone about what happened right now."

THE HASSLEMON INTERWEBS

WD: *Y-h~! Guess wh just evlved a few minutes ag~?*

GW: you did?! that's really cool! let's all have a feast to celebrate!

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

...I doubt that any of that will be necessary, GW. Regardless of that, however, CONGRATULATIONS to WD on her EVOLUTION. This is a MASSIVE NEW DEVELOPMENT.

OVER

WD: *Awww~! Thanks fr that, Mr. N-Fungi ;)*

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

Captain.

OVER

WD: *Whps! Srry abut that, Mr. Captain*

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

...yep, she's a boot.

OVER

DQ: mf Oh ' stop it with your military slang ' why dont you?! She wont be able to understand any of it at all ' shes new here! ||

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

...that is what I was saying.

OVER

DQ: p //oh. never mind ' then. ||

AE: e-everyone else is right though... c-congratulations on your evolution.

VV: (indeed | congratulations | interested to know more about the battle | any particular strategies used | which pokemon was fought | what moves were used | considering massive moveset, potential for unusual strategies is very high)

WD: *h, I culd g n and n abut that! But nt right nw*

WD: *Wuldn't want t bre yu all with my stries, nw, wuld I?*

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

That DEFINITELY seems fair. The LAST thing I want is to be annoyed to death by ANOTHER long and rambling storyteller. ESPECIALLY with PP and VV around.

OVER

DQ: mf Please! I quite enjoy their stories ' to be honest. ||

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

...AND you.

OVER

DQ: f WHY YOU—! ||

GW: u-um... guys... can you stop fighting? i'm getting kind of hungry right no*W*...

DQ: mf Youre always hungry. ||

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

That and there are MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to be worried about. Namely, the General's GC.

OVER

VV: (oh | that's right | gym challenge)

DQ: f THE GYM CHALLENGE?! GLOOOOOOOOORIOOOOOOOOOUSSSSS~!! > mf Thank you so much for bringing that up! Yes ' indeed! The Gym Challenge is approaching ' and I shall be the one to bring down Milo~! And he calls himself a Gym Leader// ||

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

Only one problem.

OVER

DQ: mf What is it now?! ||

AE: s-she... she still has to get sponsored first.

DQ: p //oh. i // i forgot about that // ||

GW: ooh! a sponsor! *W*ho's it going to be?

AE: i don't know... i don't think that she really has anyone who wants to sponsor her... t-this is bad...

WD: *Hw in the wrld culd that be?!*

DQ: mf She only had one friend throughout her entire childhood before she met me. In fact ' even after she met me she only had one real friend. ||

WD: *h! Well, then, she can just call 'em up herself, can't she?*

DQ: //

VV: (...)

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

...

OVER

AE: ...

GW: h-huh? *W*hat's *W*rong? *W*ho's her friend?

WD: *Yeah, why are yuse—*

WD: *...h.*

DQ: mf Indeed. ||

GW: *W*hat happened...?

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

Unfortunately, the private Amity is DOA.

OVER

GW: doa...? is that food?

DQ: f SHES DEAD ' YOU IDIOT!!!! ||

GW: ...oh. i... i'*M* really sorry... i didn't know...

ST:

THIS IS:

BRAVO-ECHO-NOVEMBER-NOVEMBER-YANKEE

Lieutenant. Please. He's already sensitive as is, you really do not need to stoop to such a low insult as to refer to him as an idiot.

But yes. Amity is unfortunately deceased.

OVER

WD: *Well... gee... s-she really des have n ne, then...*

GW: ...i wish there was so*M*ething we could do...

The Wild Area

(Meanwhile, Ingrid walks around, looking up at the sky and reminiscing.)

Ingrid: "Alright, I think it's time for me to start my Gym Challenge."

Ananpi: <Alright~! Who're you gonna use against Milo?>

Ingrid: "Well... I hear he uses Grass-types, so obviously Frida. I might use Bindi, too, considering that she knows Fire and Flying-type moves."

Ananpi: <Hey~! So do I, chuu~>

Ingrid: (smiling) "Yes, you do. I'll use you, too."

Ananpi: <Yay!>

Ingrid: (pausing) "Of course, I do still need a sponsor... but I don't have anybody who'd be willing to sponsor me."

Ananpi: <Oh... oh yeah...> (and then he suddenly gets an idea) <Wait a minute! I know! You could consult a Ouija board~!>

Ingrid: "A Ouija board? Why would I want to— oh..." (She looks down.) "I'm sorry, Ananpi, but I don't think that's going to work."

Ananpi: <Oh.> (beat, then) <Maybe that "Channah" person?>

Ingrid: (thinking) "Hmmm... maybe. But... I never even got her number..."

Ananpi: <Oh, you can just go to the phone and just type in her name, chuu~ I think it'll work, chuu~!>

Ingrid: "Oh. Doesn't that seem a bit odd, though?"

Ananpi: <Exactly~!>

Ingrid: (smiles, then shrugs) "Maybe..."

(She promptly takes out her phone and begins to type in:)

Textspace

From: snowpoint1221

To: Channah

Hello... This is Ingrid again. I do apologize if I am interrupting you in any way, but I am currently looking for a sponsor for the Gym Challenge and was wondering if you would like to sponsor me.

The Wild Area

(Ingrid puts her phone away.)

Ingrid: "I hope this works."

Hi, Im oghond, and Im a Rushaholic. Sorry if I annoy you unintentionally. 😅
AnimeboyIanpower Empathic Kid Hero-in-training from Queen Mary's Castle Relationship Status: Brewing the love potion
Empathic Kid Hero-in-training
Oct 26th 2021 at 11:36:35 AM

Circhester's Castle

Krypton: Thank you very much!

-Krypton tries the hurka Oganesson was referring to, and realizes that it's delicious.-

Krypton: Uwaaa! So good! Remind me to ask you for some cooking lessons later!

Show me the wisdom of the world... Tell me the secrets of the heart... and the sweet~ mysteries~ of love~...
Umbramatic Meet The New Boss from WAAPT usually, sometimes WHABP or maybe PEFE Relationship Status: Gay for Big Boss
Meet The New Boss
Oct 26th 2021 at 6:32:44 PM

Stormchaser, Silas Zone

Risky: "No, no, this will be... Useful."

Doug: <SHE MEANS BUISNESS!>

Isle Of Armor

-Odin and perhaps Aurelia are here, specifically in that one forest-

Odin: "Now if I were a Mog where would I hide..."

-There is a rustling in some nearby bushes

Reminiscence Ruins

-Well you've done it-

-Daydre and Regidraco are engulfed in a weird green light-

Regidraco: <HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>

Edited by Umbramatic on Oct 26th 2021 at 9:23:05 AM

Contact Me!
rmctagg09 The Wanderer from Brooklyn, NY Relationship Status: I won't say I'm in love
The Wanderer
Oct 26th 2021 at 7:06:20 PM

Parfum Crater, August 31st

Ann: -Thumbs a Pok Ball-

Hugging a Vanillite will give you frostbite.
Daydre That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth from the trash Relationship Status: Gone fishin'
That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth
Oct 26th 2021 at 7:28:11 PM

Stormchaser, Past

"When I'm done with my.. community service, yes. Ideally to not long after I left, Rikuo starts doing strange things when he's bored."

Amaverse, Entree Forest

   Future Rikuo:    <Okay kids, today we're learning how to lure unsuspecting passersby off the main trails and stealing their socks to sell on the internet!>

A Small Crowd of Impressionable Young Forestmons: <Ooooooh->

Stormchaser, Past

"I just hope he hasn't done anything too.. attention-grabbing."

Reminiscence Ruins

Daydre puts on her best "well this may as well just happen" face.

J-textspace

To J-team
From Aislinn

Yes, that's about what I expected. Thank you again for your help.

Courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten.
Asterisk395 No voice to cry suffering from Hallownest Relationship Status: I've got a total eclipse of the heart
No voice to cry suffering
Oct 26th 2021 at 7:40:28 PM

Galar League Stadium, Faemitos

Hiro: -to Tagg, sparing him a glance- ...it's not something I've ever seen, but it explains a lot. Also the J-Team as a School escapee refuge makes more and more sense.

-Megan and Pippy both wince, more and more so with each move-

-recognition grows, and with that, awe-

Vee: -fiercely, quietly proud- <That's my baby bird.>

Megan: -faint- Kinda reminds me of watching both of you fighting in a washing machine.

Pippy: -shudders- <Don't remind me.>

-eyes shining- <...he's come so far.>

Hiro: -admiringly- ...not ready yet, then.

-getting up- Fantastic principle, though.

Megan: wait where are you going

Hiro: -eyebrow raised- It's Ever's victory? That's the full set.

Megan: well yeah but they say words to each other usually after the fight??

-Hiro sits back down-

Megan: ...I so pity whoever fights Ever next.

Hiro: If they can get them to fight for real, yeah.

[Venice], July 7th

-there's the briefest instant of ear-popping, stomach-churning pressure—-

Vee: -shouts, in turn-

-but it passes, and they're in empty ocean—unpursued and largely uninjured-

Dr. Ironspine: -is unconscious-

Suiko: -...-

-well, uninjured further-

-the girl beneath Suiko's mask is breathing, at least, and seems awake-

 Campus Palace, Library 

"Bug": Please help please I like having synapses

-the Myrmekes finish folding her into...well, the rough Collective Unconscious equivalent of a zip file, and cart her away-

(-their outlines do fizzle as they get further away, appearing less "royal ant" and more "library gremlin in a N65 respirator mask"-)

"Cloud": <...fuck.>

(-whatever "Bug" did to get everyone in might not be the safest-)

"Cloud": <Fuck!>

Suiko: -over comms- (...fuck indeed.)

-the way seems clear enough behind them, and they do revert to the recognizable patrol pattern of the other Shadows-

 Chateau d'Avarice 

Molly:


-the cut, surfaced over, sinks into bone-

    
 :Mind-Prism ████ 

~...Mo?~

~Yeah, ████?~

~I need you to promise me something.~

~Mm?~

~Promise me ████ ███ █████ ██████.~

~Geez, is that all? Yeah, like I could—~

~Mo!~

~Huh?? What—what is it? What did I do?~

~Don't—pull that with me. You won't have—no.~

~...what's churning in that big head of yours?~

~Gee, what is going through my head, Mo?~

-...-

~Pfff, you think—I'd lie to you? You and me, dynamic duo?~

~You—hah, you're still the lie-detector. But you're saying you will, and you don't—~

~Come on—~

~—and you forget.~

-...-

~...really?~

~I need to see. Everything...my abilities, depend on it, Mo. I need to see it change.~

-...-

~I just~

~Come on, I couldn't possibly forget you, ████.~

~Snrk. Tell me what's [[violet:definitely true, then.~]]

~Haha! No, ████, you gotta—~

~...~

-...-

~...listen. You know me, and I know you. Whatever happens, I █████ ██████ ███ ██ ████. I promise.~






~...okay.~


Molly: okay.

-she shakes her head; grins, beam bright and bold-

Molly: Hah! Yeah, I bet you wouldn't wanna forget all this.

-gestures at herself-

Molly: -arms spread- Sure, I'll get to know all of you. I'm thorough. In fact...

-she taps her foot, looking up at the ceiling because that's where the brain is-

Molly: We've been talking this whole time. Crazy, right?


Ramona: -to Rose, whatever state she's in- ...psh. Don't need to worry about getting kicked out of this dive.

-she keeps shining her mug, and mixing cocktails, and whatever because she's apparently running this place, now-


Molly: And talking


Bookworms: -Cat Cat-

-if they're good for anything—and they are, in fact, good for lots—it's making thoughts nice and orderly-

Bookworms: -π-

-they set about stamping and filing-


Molly: -grin- I'm very talented.

Stormchaser, Hallway

Vee: <Yup.> ^_

-Pippy eyes her-

-...Vee rolls her eye, conceding-

Vee: <Well technically speaking it's a "chronic health condition" that "threatens" the "integrity" of my "Auric system" and "requires" "me" to "reinforce" it by parasitizing a "healthy one" "every so often".>

Pippy: ^v^;;

Vee: -mutter- <They put the eye patch on the wrong side.>

-M. Bush-

Vee: <I>

Vee: <Wh>

Vee: <Why would I>

Vee: <What???>

Pippy: -leaning into frame- <I will admit she's very good at sucking fluids, but if I'm not mistaken that's a new one.>

Vee: <Do vampires suck eggs???>

Megan: It's more fun than I expected. ^_^

-to Sleepyhead- That's a good way to put it. c:

-the Impidimp's contribution, and M. Bush's-

Megan:

Megan: ...

-she looks, despite herself, extremely tempted-

Megan: -shaking her head- Aaaa no no no if it gets too big we'll probably have angry fans hammering on the Stormchaser's door and then the Stormchaser might give them the boot and it'll be a whole thing,

-and at the last thing her expression of vague horror intensifies into specific, sudden terror-

Megan: .

Megan: ..

Vee: -...pokes-

Megan: -weakly- That thought hadn't crossed my mind at all

Megan: I don't think I'm ready to be an influencer

Megan: I'm barely a parent to the sweetest big little bird and also this airship

Hammerlocke Caf, October 20

-Logan giggles, lighthearted-

Logan: Maybe!

Still got it.

Logan: -self-effacing- But it's always hard reaching out, huh? Every time I visit home I gotta—push myself to actually show up at the threshold.

-there's a faint impression of a cat smile behind their actual human grin-

Logan: -winking slowly- But nothing like a little push to undither your dromedaries, right? I could...poke around "a few people", let 'em know you're in town?

Addie: -perching higher on their shoulder- <We're headed back that way anyhow, we just stepped out for a bit of fresh air.>

Eric: ~A lot of fresh air.~

 J-Textspace 

To: Aislinn, J-Team

From: Logan

@Megan

To: Aislinn, J-Team (@Logan)

huh?

From: Logan

Daydre's cousin. o/

From: Megan

...oh?
oh!! right!
um hello I'm good at crimes

From: Logan

-coughs-

From: Megan

that I cannot confirm or deny happened in this reality! or any. ever

From: Logan

Close enough.

No mind to think. No will to break.
AZealousIndividual Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Oct 26th 2021 at 7:57:30 PM

Hammerlocke Caf, Oct. 20

Zeal: Yeah. Maybe an outside push is exactly what I need.

-Gui gives him a look.-

Zeal: No your pushes don't count as outside they're more like inside pushes which have been much easier to ignore.

-She sighs.-

rmctagg09 The Wanderer from Brooklyn, NY Relationship Status: I won't say I'm in love
The Wanderer
Oct 26th 2021 at 8:19:16 PM

Stormchaser, past

-To Ama-

That may take some doing, the Entralink tends to spit people out at the destination universe's "present", so you'd likely end up in or around around October of 2041.

J-Textspace

To: J-Team

From: Tagg

Well, to keep things short, Aislinn here needs help taking back an item stolen from her family by one of our favorite family of collectors, so a small group of us will be helping with that.

To: J-Team

From: Chiyo

Including me.

-Beat-

A little new to this, Tagg only got me on here a short while ago.

Campus Library

Pink: <They've reverted back to Shadows.>

-Looking forward-

Gonna definitely need to sneak in further then.

Ariadne: <Pink, what's the quickest path?>

Pink: -Has Galen scanning-

Hugging a Vanillite will give you frostbite.
memyselfandI2 Dunsparce Cloud from The Biosphere Relationship Status: Hooked on a feeling
Dunsparce Cloud
Oct 26th 2021 at 10:27:54 PM

Galar League Stadium

PEFE!Every: ...Oh.

Ever: Hm.

PEFE!Every: Damn. Well. Okay then.

Ever: -covering mic- Thoughts? Feelings?

PEFE!Every: It's just a game. I'd have done things differently in a real fight. I assume you would have as well.

Ever: Eh...

PEFE!Every: Right. Hm.

I don't know. I do feel a little bad about it.

Ever: You really shouldn't. You're new to this, I've been doing it for fifteen years now. If you had beaten me when I was going all out, I'd have been...disappointed in myself, to say the least.

-they press fingers into the corners of their eye-

...Good battle. Give my love to the Legion. Maybe don't bail just yet, stick around to talk to fans—

PEFE!Every: Oh, I'll peel my corneas out first—

Ever: Or at the very least, watch the rest of the matches. The League usually isn't a tournament setup like this, it's very refreshing to get some new tactics showcased. You'll learn something you wouldn't from Gym Leaders, even the Elite Four probably.

PEFE!Every: Hm. Alright, I suppose.

Ever: Good talk.

-they head off the field together-

Dunsparce didn't stop being a thing or anything.
CorvusAtrox from the Dueling Arena Relationship Status: Don't hug me; I'm scared
Oct 27th 2021 at 9:30:49 AM

Stormchaser, Hallway

M. Bush: <Oooh, yeah, that makes sense! Chronic health conditions never seemed more appealing than now!>

Maggie and SleepyHead just shake their heads at M. Bush.

M. Bush: <But anyway, whatever kind of vampire they based show you on might! Or something like it! I dunno.>

<But good to know you don't! Or at least haven't tried yet!>

SleepyHead: <I'll follow Pippy's lead on this but I don't know if you should be encouraging her.>

M. Bush: <Flying around with your hind legs' toes up your nostrils looked so cool, though! Mine can't even bend that far!>

Maggie nods at Megan's admission.

Maggie: "Yeah, like, it could be fun to Watch but it'd be a Whole Thing and probably safer to Not."

SleepyHead: <I'm generally in support of Not anyway so probably a good thing.>

And when Megan looks horrified, Maggie just rubs the back of er head.

Maggie: "Yeah, no, that's... Definitely fair. I mean, not like you have to be particularly active with the fanbase or make it known that it's You-You, you can see about keeping things separate from them if possible or just... well, do what you've been doing as long as it hasn't run into that kind of lane?"

Edited by CorvusAtrox on Oct 27th 2021 at 11:31:33 AM

"life is just a series of increasingly canon-eluding ao3 tags" ~ everydunsparce "Keep your hellfruit away from me, tempter" ~ also Every
Metanoia like christ, but with more nails from Antarctica
like christ, but with more nails
Oct 27th 2021 at 9:43:00 AM

Channah's PokeNav

To: snowpoint1221
From: Me

> ohai
> yeah thats cool. go forth and slay
> wait do I have to show up in person
> Well my brother didn't so maybe not
> just lmk if I do. Otherwise tell them I said the sponsor system is the most unnecessary crap in the history of pokemon
> glhf this league is pretty easy

To: J-Team
From: Me

sounds fun duderinos

Parfum Crater, past

Kamon: Wooo, that's a long way. What's that eating over there?

There is no disdain in nature, there is no humiliation.
OPALGARNET16 Priest of the Temple of Syrinx from Nighttree, New Jersey Relationship Status: Abstaining
Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oct 27th 2021 at 9:53:01 AM

Textspace

snowpoint1221: Oh, that's wonderful. I'll be sure to tell them. Thank you so much.

The Wild Area

(She turns to face Ananpi.)

Ingrid: "Does she have to come in person?"

Ananpi: <I don't think so, chuu~>

Textspace

snowpoint1221: I don't think that you have to come in person.

Hi, Im oghond, and Im a Rushaholic. Sorry if I annoy you unintentionally. 😅
Asterisk395 No voice to cry suffering from Hallownest Relationship Status: I've got a total eclipse of the heart
No voice to cry suffering
Oct 27th 2021 at 9:54:26 AM

Wyndon Stadium, Formerly Faemitos

Megan: ...gosh.

Thespi: -nudges her-

Megan: Huh?

Thespi: -nudges harder, with her whole cloud body, directly to Megans face-

Megan: Ack okay okay!

Vee: -staring at Thespi- <You're sure you wanna do this.>

Thespi: <Should schmould, the date's coming up! It's now or never!>

Vee: <...Meg?>

Megan: ...uh.

Pippy: -soft- <If we're not ready, I'm not making us.>

Thespi: <Look, we gotta. It's essential to the whole process.>

-...Megan glances at Hiro, who shrugs-

Megan: ...you know what, it's-it's been long enough. I gotta leave the Stormchaser at some point.

Hiro: If it helps at all, I will happily use you as bait.

Megan: I know. ^-^

Hiro: -munch- I'll be watching, is what I'm saying.

Megan: ...Pollen's been pushing for this too again, all of a sudden.

Thespi: -snaps cloud orbs- <Oooh, that Pollen. Never do know what she's thinking.>

Hiro: -without heat- Liar.

-...-

Megan:...well, okay, then.

Megan: -clenches fists, determined- I guess we're doing the League.

Stormchaser, Hallway

Vee: <...>

-she disgorges Megan's phone to do some searching on these specifics-

Vee: -reading- <...oh. Oh, huh. Haha!>

-grinning- <Can't say I ever tried flying by my ears, but—>

-she glances up and down the hallway for eavesdroppers-

Vee: <I can make any part of me into both toes and nostrils.>

-and then she stretches her hind legs into a quasi-fleshy [Fruit Roll-Up]-

Vee: <...maybe I am that kind of vampire.> ^_

Pippy: <Still no Egg-sucking.>

Vee: <The Egg-sucking is metaphorical. Bc I say so.>

Megan: Yeah

-Beat-

Megan: I think I'm going to continue not thinking about it! :D

Pippy: -nodnods-

Vee: <Oof.>

Megan: Wait frick I was headed to the lab for a reason

-...-

Megan: also did you know our names have the same etymology

Megan: we're both. palkia-referencing

Hammerlocke Cafe, October 20th

Logan: -chuckle, bright- Come along, then. We've got a lot to discuss.

-they climb on Eric, the illusion melting away-

Eric: ~...I don't know if I can fit three.~

 J-Textspace 

From: Abilene

Gasp. Family stealing. Certainly something you don't want to bring attention to via loud, loud flash mobs. I can only wish you the sincerest and bestest of lucks in this endeavor.

From: Logan

what are you doing lmao

From: Abilene

You also added me to this group without permission and won't let me leave. Deal with the consequences.

No mind to think. No will to break.
Metanoia like christ, but with more nails from Antarctica
like christ, but with more nails
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:01:01 AM

Channah's PokeNav

To: snowpoint1221
From: Me

good I'll watch your championship match if you get that far

There is no disdain in nature, there is no humiliation.
OPALGARNET16 Priest of the Temple of Syrinx from Nighttree, New Jersey Relationship Status: Abstaining
Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:05:07 AM

Textspace

snowpoint1221: You will? Wonderful! My new Pokemon are going to be very excited to meet you.

snowpoint1221: Very well, then. I'll be heading off to... where do you get registered? Turffield or Motostoke?

Hi, Im oghond, and Im a Rushaholic. Sorry if I annoy you unintentionally. 😅
AZealousIndividual Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:07:21 AM

Hammerlocke Caf, Oct. 20

Gui: ~No need.~

-She drops her own illusion.-

Zeal: Right then, shall we go?

CorvusAtrox from the Dueling Arena Relationship Status: Don't hug me; I'm scared
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:09:09 AM

Stormchaser, Hallway

M. Bush stares, entranced at the fleshy fruit roll up Vee has become.

M. Bush: <Cooooool...>

Maggie: "Entirely valid decision!"

And then se realizes.

"Oh, right, come on in!"

Se opens up the door to the lab so Megan can come in then hears the Palkia referencing.

Maggie: "...Huh! ...I mean I guess my name's technically a corruption of Magpie but I Never go by that and I did pick the name because it sounds less out there so... yeah! Definitely! Didn't think about that. Guess if the Nega Counterparts weren't mostly phased out by now maybe you could be mine, but in a nice way! Better pick than Sholto really..."

"life is just a series of increasingly canon-eluding ao3 tags" ~ everydunsparce "Keep your hellfruit away from me, tempter" ~ also Every
Metanoia like christ, but with more nails from Antarctica
like christ, but with more nails
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:20:39 AM

Channah's PokeNav

To: snowpoint1221
From: Me

> uhhhhhh
> I tihnk motostoke?
> all these towns are the same to me lol
> but I think I remember being in a big city to do it

There is no disdain in nature, there is no humiliation.
OPALGARNET16 Priest of the Temple of Syrinx from Nighttree, New Jersey Relationship Status: Abstaining
Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oct 27th 2021 at 10:24:13 AM

Textspace

snowpoint1221: Very well, then. I'll head over to Motostoke.

snowpoint1221: I look forward to talking to you again.

Hi, Im oghond, and Im a Rushaholic. Sorry if I annoy you unintentionally. 😅
Umbramatic Meet The New Boss from WAAPT usually, sometimes WHABP or maybe PEFE Relationship Status: Gay for Big Boss
Meet The New Boss
Oct 27th 2021 at 12:09:39 PM

???

-Daydre and Regidraco are now inside what appears to be a medieval castle-

Regidraco: <Well, we've done it. The ruins sensed what we want and now we're inside Luis' memories. I just don't know WHERE.>

-Daydre may hear noise coming down from a hallway-

Parfum Crater

-As the party gets closer they may notice a massive paper mache Shroomish chewing on a piece of rubble-

Olivia: <Hold on, there IS someone here! Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that creature way too big to be real? It's not like any origami I've seen before, and what is it doing to that chu->

-gasps-

<It's eating it?! Eeew, it's eating the rock, I can't imagine how yuicky that must taste. These macho papery things must be thye source of the holes we're seeing everywhere, ugh.>

-The Shroomish gives Olivia a "really" look before resuming chewing, at which point a seal becomes apparent on its back-

Olivia: <Wait! That's a seal of my brother's face! That might mean my brother is powering it somehow! If that's the case... That seal could be some kind of weak point! Mabye if you guys hit the seal it'll be weaker somehow... And then we can take it down!>

Edited by Umbramatic on Oct 27th 2021 at 2:10:01 PM

Contact Me!
Herbert40k The Flame Emperor from Fdlan Relationship Status: I-It's not like I like you, or anything!
The Flame Emperor
Oct 27th 2021 at 1:03:47 PM

[Venice], King's Ransom - July 7th

-Rosalinde smirks at Bishop's remarks into her ear.-

Rosalinde: My, that's quite a haul. Would it be too greedy of me to ask for all of it?

Stormchaser, Boarding Ramp

-Hidden in the trees near the ship's entrance, a sinister figure and her Sneasel are waiting in ambush.-

-...Or at least, that might once have been their intention. In reality, the white-haired young woman is leaning against the base of a tree and drifting off to sleep, only to be poked awake by said Sneasel.-

Cait: <So how long are we gonna be waiting out here, huh?>
She'll slit your throat while you sleep one day.
Lissa: Just... be patient, alright? Consider this, like, training for a stakeout or something.

Cait: <If you say so, lassie.>

-She yawns, and rests her head in Lissa's lap. Lissa flinches - then, after a moment, lets her hand start scritching Cait at the back of her neck.-

Wyndon

-Two individuals are emerging from a concert hall - one a red-haired woman dressed in a sharp black suit, the other a more masculine figure clad entirely in white, including the bauta mask that hides their face.-

Alice: ...I'm just surprised, is all. You've never asked me out on a social call like this beforehand.

Minstrel: What can I say? Is it too much to imagine that a gentleman might want a beautiful woman hanging off his arm for such an occasion?

-Alice chuckles.-

Alice: When that beautiful woman is your boss with whom you share a strictly professional relationship? Yes, I'd say so. Though admittedly it has been a while since I've been out to see a contest. I'd forgotten just how enjoyable they are.

Minstrel: Your pleasure is my prerogative, per your position as my patron~

-He gives an elaborate bow, and Alice laughs again, the two making quite a distinctive pair as they head down the street.-

Edited by Herbert40k on Oct 27th 2021 at 9:32:47 AM

"You're having a bit too much fun."
AZealousIndividual Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Oct 27th 2021 at 2:06:10 PM

Wyndon

-Lanie is just sitting around fiddling with her phone as she waits for her Flying Taxi to arrive. Her Munna, Espero, rests on her lap.-

-She's several years older than when she and Alice last met, but probably still recognizable. She wears her hair essentially the same as she did when she was younger, and her wardrobe still consists largely of jeans and brightly-colored hoodies. And her face hasn't changed a whole lot, save for the scars now visible across the upper half. (I don't think Alice has seen those yet, has she? Or that she uses a wheelchair these days, for that matter.)-

-Anyway, she seems to be too preoccupied for Alice and Minstrel to immediately attract her notice.-

memyselfandI2 Dunsparce Cloud from The Biosphere Relationship Status: Hooked on a feeling
Dunsparce Cloud
Oct 27th 2021 at 2:09:10 PM

Outside the Stormchaser

-there is a superhero approaching-

-well, not a superhero, but a regular hero-

-they are chatting with their Flapple-

Apple-A-Day: I think she's a good person.

Syrnewt: <You think that of most people.>

Apple-A-Day: It's true of most people. Human evil trickles down, and it's very few who are sources of it when they don't have to be.

Syrnewt: <You're exempting stupidity from your calculations.>

Apple-A-Day: Yeah, but that's stupidity. It's fixable through empathy.

Syrnewt: <Whew.>

Dunsparce didn't stop being a thing or anything.
Herbert40k The Flame Emperor from Fdlan Relationship Status: I-It's not like I like you, or anything!
The Flame Emperor
Oct 27th 2021 at 2:27:43 PM

Stormchaser, Boarding Ramp

-The moment Lissa hears the sounds of heroism approaching the ship, she scrambles to her feet.-

Lissa: Oh hey, this is it! Ambush time!

Cait: <What?>

-Lissa brushes off this remark, instead bursting out from the surrounding foliage to sprawl herself across the boarding ramp in a provocative, passage-preventing manner.-

Lissa: Well, hello there. Fancy meeting you again in a place like this. Generic flirtatious comment- wait, shit, that shouldn't have been in the script.

-She shakes her head and sighs.-

Lissa: Sorry. Can we start over?

Wyndon

-Lanie is indeed still recognisable - that fact alone is why Alice's breath has suddenly caught in her throat, her eyes widening, even as Minstrel looks on in confusion.-

Minstrel: ...Are you quite certain that your constitution can continually maintain such motions of manoeuvrability-

Alice: I'm fine, Minstrel. Go on without me. I... just wait for me, alright?

-Minstrel chuckles, shrugs, and turns to keep walking towards the station as Alice runs over to her long-lost friend, stopping just behind her chair.-

Alice: ...Lanie?

"You're having a bit too much fun."
AZealousIndividual Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Oct 27th 2021 at 2:43:17 PM

Wyndon

-Lanie glances up and stares in shock for a brief moment before her whole face lights up.-

Lanie: Alice!

-She locks her phone and sets it aside.-

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in... well, forever! How've you been? I love the suit.


Total posts: 577,724
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report