Follow TV Tropes
Got to Azalea. Was going to bank on Hanzo and/or Genji against Bugsy, but the addition of Brigitte the Geodude in the grass right outside town has revealed an even easier path.
...Goddammit now I have two Brigittes (Sandshrew, caught in the cave).
Gonna have to rename one to Orisa when I get to... Goldenrod, I think?
Edited by Knowlessman on Sep 10th 2018 at 2:47:55 PM
Rocket fight uneventful; forget if I even caught anything in the cave. Don't think I did.
Beat Bugsy with no casaulties. Thrashed rival.
Broke from Overwatch theme for Pidge the Oddish.
En route to Goldenrod.
Things Iíve done and learned from playing again to Ruby:
1. Mudkip get, named Lotus.
2. Battle done.
3. Wurmple, male, named Bay.
4. Zigzagoon, female, named Archie (XD when I draw the comic (in a few years or so) Archie is going to freak out/be angry because I named a female Ziggy after him).
5. Zigzagoon, male, named Ann, died by Youngster Billyís Taillow. Was the only one who picked up something :( and was only level 2 when he died.
6. Got a male Silcoon in Petalburg Woods. Took three Pokeballs.
7. Rich boy Winston has a full restore for his Zigzagoon. Bad.
8. Got to beat the Magma grunt.
9. Lotus vs. a Lassís Lotad XD.
10. I almost killed the Lassís Shrommish when my aunt got out of the restroom and I had to close everything. :( I swear he only had one HP left.
Community Showcase More