- Bizarro Episode:
- "Happy Sweets Dream." Vanilla shrinks Ichigo and sneaks her into the Sweets Kingdom, where she meets three baking school drop-outs who are miniature versions of the Sweets Princes. Calling themselves "The Jerks," they try to ruin the Spirits' New Year's festival as revenge for having their magic revoked by the Queen. Ichigo manages to stop them. Of course, it ends up being only a dream...or was it? Yay for filler.
- A similar short story appeared on the manga, where Ichigo falls asleep and shrinks to the size of a Sweets Spirit and meets two other Spirits. The trio together then bakes a cake. It's never stated if it was real or a dream unlike the above mentioned episode, which is stated in later episodes to be real, and not just a dream.
- Ho Yay:
- Andou likes invading Kashino's personal space and likes calling him "Maa-chan" from time to time. And Hanabusa seems to be awfully mesmerized by Henri in chapter 17...
- In episode 43, Andou and Hanabusa had to sleep in a high-class suite, in one bed. But at some point they say that it's ew.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Almost literally.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: All of the Sweets Spirits carry utensils around with them. Vanilla, Caramel and Cafe have spoons, while Chocolat wields a fork. That has to mean something, right?
- The Woobie: Okay, so she's generally less abused than most examples of this trope, but Caramel just can't seem to catch a break from anyone. It helps that she breaks down into tears at a moment's notice, getting tons of cuteness points while doing so.
YMMV / Yumeiro Pâtissière