- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: The rules did provide for the charging contestant to be allowed to stay on the same level after a correct answer to build their money for additional time in the Bonus Round. However, few, if any, contestants opted to take advantage of this. Justified, since 60 seconds is pretty tight, especially considering a Block chewed up five seconds.
- Moment of Awesome:
- Anybody who won the $25,000.
- Howard Wilson appeared in June 1979 and may well be the show's biggest winner, having appeared across seven episodes before finally beating the Gauntlet and retiring with a total of $32,750.
- Randy Amasia, as mentioned on the main tab.
- Signature Sound Effect: "TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME'S UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!"
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Jeopardy! meets Balderdash on speed and more speed.
YMMV / Whew!