- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Reginald a delightfully quirky contender for Alice's affections or a complete and utter psychopath? Also, is Alice a cold, mean bitch for refusing Reginald or a sensible person who can clearly see that he has issues and is therefore not a good choice for a romantic partner?
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Heartwarming Moments: The background cameo on panels 6 & 7 on chapter 26. To quote from the tags "Great minds don't die, they just go home to Wonderland"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The prologue (explaining Alice's reasons for returning to Wonderland) was posted at least a year before the new film was announced. Bri & Rain joked about copyright infringement.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Grown-up Alice and the Disneyfied artstyle seems to be the main drawn of the comic.
- The Scrappy: Outside of the comic some hardcore Disney Alice fans and shippers see Reginald as this thanks to some of his traits as pointed in this page. The most infamous scene being the panel where Reggie singlehandedly cold stares and scares every male at the dance to leave Alice free all for himself (who he has relentless stalked and annoyed). Several of the males scared off include Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet) and Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible) both who have massive fanbases. Ron known for being a badass fighter thanks to mystical monkey powers and Jim Hawkins facing off against terrifying alien pirates. The very thought of both of them getting scared off by Reginald, who's often shown to be a harmless goofball, is ridiculous and insulting to their fans.
- "Seinfeld" Is Unfunny: At the time the fic came out Alice's romantic interest Reginald was seen has being unique and original with him not looking handsome as the average Disney Prince/Hero, which the comic itself even devotes a Take That! panel at the other Disney's Princesses' romantic leads. These days however it doesn't stand out as much thanks to recent Disney Romantic leads and heroes having more average "goofy" designs such as Ralph from Wreck-It-Ralph and Kristoff from Frozen, making newer younger readers wonder why Reginald's appearance is such a big deal.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: We are suppose to want to root for Reginald in trying to win over Alice but his Manchild behavior and Spoiled Brat personality can be too annoying for some readers who will probably indentify with Alice despite the story showing her in the wrong.
YMMV / When Curiosity Met Insanity