- Adorkable: Tatsu. A former gang member being completely immersed in a House Husband lifestyle makes for some really weird (and cute) scenes. Especially when he's surrounded by other, more ordinary housewives.
- Tatsu is fond of products and personal projects that are full of this. Some examples include a cute wooden children's chair and cute bear-shaped bread.
- The drama adds Tatsu's daughter to the mix. She's a much more straightforwardly cute girl, but her interactions with her dad make her even more adorable.
- Signature Scene: Tatsu meeting another yakuza while walking his dog, with the two intensely asking if they can pet the dogs.
- Tainted by the Preview: When the teaser trailer for the Netflix anime was released, a lot of viewers complained about the Limited Animation which looked more like a motion comic than an actual animated series. Then, it was revealed that this was a deliberate choice from the show's producer, which had even more polarizing reactions. In the first episode, the video store employee seems to deliver a Take That! at anticipated critics of the Limited Animation by mentioning in his rapidfire infodump that "the animators of the second season [of Policure] decided to go for a voiced manga approach and it really pays off", which doesn't help matters any.
YMMV / Way of the House Husband