- Awesome Music:
- TwitchPlaysPokémon THE SONG by Shindehai definitely qualifies. You'll be listening to it all day.
- Though she was not a VoxMaker at the time, Kanipan's Japanese cover of this song is also amazing.
- Shindehai once paid hommage to some of his favourite Youtube videomakers by making a song out of lines taken from their videos. The result is absolutely glorious. A year later, due to popular demand, he made another one, and it's just as awesome.
- Also of note is Kanipan's and Shindehai's internet dance, as well as its second version. Sure, they're mostly samples from internet memes, but dammit are they catchy.
- And once again from Shindehai, his fanmade intro for a potential One-Punch Man anime. Keep in mind, this was done months before the trailers for the anime were actually aired. It even got noticed by the original authors of the manga!
- Base-Breaking Character: Mickael J. His tendency to scream in a very high-pitched voice is a major turnoff for many people, and his unpopular opinions on certain movies (he actually liked The Last Airbender) and shows (people are still arguing in the comments of his Code Lyoko: Evolution video about whether or not he was right to call it a bad show) have caused a clear division between those who enjoy his work, and those who despise it.
- Broken Base:
- Some fans have reacted very negatively to the fact that some VoxMakers videos became exclusive to Wakanim.tv.
- Extreme Pixel Battle was created after 123Lunatic left the team as a spiritual successor to Epic Pixel Battle. Some think it's a solid alternative, with a style distinct from EPB but enjoyable in its own right. Others feel the first few episodes had several glaring flaws that need to be addressed. Lastly, some feel XPB falls flat, suffering too much from the absence of Lunatic's writing and editing talent.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The Ermite Moderne discovered a pirate NES port of the SNES version of Aladdin where Aladdin had been replaced by Popeye. Cut to his head rotating in the middle of a space vortex while "Can you feel the sunshine?" plays in the background.
- Cargo Ship:Do you want to marry me ? ...I see you're speechless! Ha ha ha! What do you mean, I'm insane?
- Critical Research Failure: Thomas Cyrix once thought that a person who came to the site typing "noru da the retarded" was insulting Noru-Da. Both Noru-Da's Youtube channel and Twitter account are named "NoruDaTheRetard".
- Crosses the Line Twice :
Erwan: "What's a "black people"?"Maël: "I don't know, a wild animal with horns."Erwan: "I'm scared."Maël: "Look, you'll have to be strong. If you want to save Maurice the Hamster, you'll probably have to fight off black people."Erwan: "I'm strong. I'm ready to kill dozens of black people to save Maurice."
- Any video from the Ermite Moderne with "sexism" in the title. The first one is basically 10 minutes of straight Nausea Fuel. In the second one, he applies the Jack Harness test◊ to characters from Predator, Pokémon, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Many of the jokes from Erwan & Mael qualify.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Hans Lallemant one of Thomas Cyrix's funny character, is a very cynical businessman. One of his other characters is Papy Racix, a racist old man who despises geek culture. In May 2019, the #VoxMenteur video reveals Cyrix managed VoxMakers as a tyran, with moral harassment and various very shady practices; the video also reveals Cyrix was racist and had nothing but contempt for the Voxmakers audience, among many other politically incorrect traits.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- During a video about characters that had a chance of appearing in Super Smash Bros for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Ermite Moderne parodied fans who were asking for improbable characters, among which he cited the Pong bars. It was later revealed that they were indeed gonna be in the game, as an Assist Trophy.
- In another video, he comments about how the chances to see characters such as Cloud or Bayonetta ever appearing in the game are way too low to be relevant. Guess which characters were announced at the end of 2015?
- Ho Yay: This picture◊ was shown during a charity live.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- In the Alert Spoiler episode about Disaster movie, when the movie shows the disgusting image of a character extended ass crack, the video cuts to a rapid montage of skulls, demons, bleeding eyes and Alert Spoiler himself lying dead.
- Ermite playing Sonic Dreams Collection, due to the nature of the game.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks!: Averted with Epic Pixel Battle. Though the concept is taken from Epic Rap Battles of History, and despite the very popular French videomaker LinksTheSun already having a series based on said concept, there are close to no complaints about EPB ripping off either one.
- It is to be noted that 123Lunatic actually started making rap battles on his own channel way before LinksTheSun did.
YMMV / VoxMakers