- Acceptable Targets: Mate drama.
- Archive Binge: There are tons of plots throughout the years to read back on.
- Archive Panic: And by tons, we mean thousands.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Can be applied to any character ever, due how easily their roleplayers can change their characters' personalities at any given time.
- Fan Nickname: "Darkstar Norris" for Darkstar (due to her status as a Memetic Badass). Everyone also usually goes by a nickname when talking in OOC when not using their real names (Jai for Wildstar, Moo for Darkstar, etc.).
- Funny Moments: This thread. Also, this and this.
- Magnificent Bastard: Acidfang.
- Memetic Badass: Darkstar is VWW's equivalent of Chuck Norris.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: "Beechsplash" or "Koibeech", for Beechstar/Koisplash, and "Maplewind" for Maplefrost/Windflurry.
- Shipping: Mate drama could be interpreted as this.
- Snark Bait: All the mate drama.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: It's common for newbies to think Darkstar is male from the name alone.
- Wangst: It's far from infrequent for characters to whine about problems such as supposedly not having any friends, being unappreciated by their Clan for some trivial reason, not having a mate, becoming the Romantic Runner-Up in a Love Triangle, having to choose between participants in a Love Triangle, etc.
YMMV / Virtual Warrior World