- Bizarro Episode: Episode 10. Not only is it about Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which is a webseries and not a movie, and not to mention much lighter than what he usually talks about, but the episode's plot segments contains musical numbers.
- Also episode 5. The Killer usually analyzes obscure author movies, documentaries, projects that went down in flames... But this one is about a hilariously bad old french porn movie.
- Crosses the Line Twice: In the Meet the Feebles episode, near the end the scene when the protagonist rapes his victim uses the "Sodomy" song from the movie as a musical backgrounds, with a few extracts inserted in the video.
- Ensemble Dark Horse : Max, the suicidal victim of episode 15 became very popular with the fandom and even had fanfiction written about him and the Killer.
- Ho Yay: Between the Killer and the Assistant, in a few scenes. Lampshaded by the man who drives the Killer around in the season 2 finale, who notes the homoerotic undertones in the way the Killer talks about his relation with the Assistant.
- Narm: The Commissioner losing it and begging for mercy at the end of Season 1 is supposed to be a dramatic moment, but the dialogue and François Theurel's acting in that scene are awkward at best.
YMMV / Unknown Movies