- Awesome Art: Nozomu's art is reason enough to pick up the series. It seamlessly blends western superhero costume designs with anime style characters. Making everything from its main duo, to the intense fight scenes and gratuitous fanservice that much better. It noticeably improves in the epilogue doujinshi series, with more detailed characters and sex scenes.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In chapter 2, Jun agrees with Athena about how ridiculous the acronym for their organization is. Fast forward to the "Amazing Eighth Wonder Vol.1" epilogue story. By the time Clara was through with them, N.U.D.E. HQ lived up to its name.
- Jerkass Woobie: Zenovia becomes one in hindsight, after chapter 16 finally reveals what caused her to turn on humanity.
- Just Here for Godzilla: No doubt, many will pick up the series for the fanservice alone, which includes plenty of girl-on-girl scenes.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Zenovia had no chance of actually executing Clara, given the premise is about Athena protecting her.
- Squick: Depending on how you feel about incest:
- In chapter 9, Athena gains the upperhand on her sister, Artemis, by making out with her in the middle of their duel.
- And in "Amazing Eighth Wonder Vol.1", Hanna explains why Clara is upset with her mother. Now that her parents are reunited, they've spent every night making up for lost time and Clara can hear them. Which is torture for her since she wants Athena for herself.
- Clara finally acts on it while she's possessed by the parasite, though she loses all memory of it once the parasite is destroyed.
- Even those who'd pick the manga up for the fanservice might be turned off by Athena having sex with a group of child villains to set a trap for them. It's the only such scene in the series.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The premise of a retired superheroine secretly guiding her aspiring daughter in how to be a proper hero could've been a genuinely good manga series. Too bad the story only gets about 25% of the focus, with all the rest being excessive fanservice, making the manga little more than borderline hentainote .
- What Happened to the Mouse?:
caption: "What the hell happened to Black Bone?!"
- It's unknown what becomes of Artemis following her rescue. She's clearly affected by her ordealnote and even adopts a new persona as a coping mechanism. In chapter 14, Blue Skull claims to be her "therapist", but he doesn't seem to be helping her. Instead, her bio in "Honey, Hold me Tightly!" states that she's subservient to him. The page caption of her final appearance in "MILF of Steel: Forever" lampshades the ambiguity of her situation:
- The Woobie: Artemis. Because of Zenovia's cruelty, she was reduced from being the venerated 'Virgin Goddess', to a mere shell of her former self. She's eventually rescued, but spends the remainder of the series being despondent, despite Blue Skull's claim that he's "helping" her recover. And after all of that, she dies in the final chapter.
YMMV / Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na!