- Die for Our Ship: Bella.
- Designated Hero: Twila is arguably even more unheroic than Ebony from My Immortal (she doesn't have the excuse of trying to stop some ultimately evil dude).
- Designated Villain: Bella doesn't do anything evil in this story (or anything at all, really). But she's still preppy!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Dramatic Reading by LRMReading was done before Twilight became popular in the UK, so this trope abounds.
- One-Scene Wonder: "Bibby Brown" (apparently a cross between actual Twilight character Billy Black and singer Bobby Brown) makes a surprise appearance in Chapter 4 after Twila and Ed get married.
- Real Women Don't Wear Drezzes: The author says that her mom tried to make her wear a "drezz", so she broke the computer and slit her wrists.
- So Bad, It's Good
YMMV / Twila The Girl Who Waz In Luv With A Vampyre