- Base-Breaking Character: Noah. Either he was a breath of fresh air and a welcome addition to the THAC crew, or a forced addition that had too much limelight.
- Broken Base: Consensus is split regarding whether or not THAC is able to stand on it's own now that Joseph and Tim left.
- It didn't, and now Troy is working on rebranding his channel as Fish With A Nose.
- Crosses the Line Twice: "Troy Takes A Trip". All of it.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Tim has a large chunk of the fandom swarming around him.
- Fan Community Nickname: Troy + Joseph + Tim = "Trosephim".
- Harsher in Hindsight: All the loving/bro-love moments between Joseph and Tim with Troy becomes saddening when you learn that Tim and Joseph left THAC and arguably cut ties with Troy.
- The iconic final line of Marble Hornets, their big breakout hit? "Everything is fine." Between vague, conflicting statements regarding the breakup (Joseph says the split was not amicable, Troy says there's no hostility or resentment) and Troy and Noah attempting to continue the channel with half the cast, the line cuts a little too deep.
- Even more so that it seems to be more of Tim's side regarding the split. While Joseph seems to be on "decent" terms with Troy, Tim has shown immense frustration regarding his departure of THAC, especially when he responded sarcastically and very blunt to fans on tumblr regarding the split.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- In an out-of-story example, the creators have begun selling charity bracelets that donate to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation. While it's not surprising that they care about such research given the respectful treatment of Tim's (the character's) mental illness in Marble Hornets, it's heartwarming to see them be proactive about it.
- Even after the whole debacle between them, there are signs that things are beginning to mend between Troy and Joseph.
- Ho Yay: A lot of it between the three, which is appreciated and practiced by fans frequently in the comments.
- Replacement Scrappy: Noah. No one was happy when Tim and Joseph left and they were even more upset when Noah took their spotlight when they left. When Joseph and Tim decided to open up about their reasons for leaving THAC, Joseph was explicitly pissed at Noah, going so far as to tell him to "eat shit." When Tim made his own separate thread, he used that exact quote from Joseph's thread to note that Noah was not as nice of a person as he seemed on camera.
- Tear Jerker: On October 24th, 2015, Joseph and Tim both independently left THAC, and according to Joseph, it was "not on amicable terms".
- Everything after Troy revealed why Tim and Joseph left: Noah left THAC after much scrutiny from Joseph, Tim and the community as a whole. Troy was lambasted for doing a morally questionable thing for the sake of his family. In the end, Troy decided to call it quits for a while and back away from the mess.
- While Joseph and Troy (somewhat) seemed to made peace with one another, Troy and Tim? Not so much, mainly due to Tim stating he doesn't forgive people that easily, only telling Troy a vague "We'll see". Sniff.
YMMV / Troy Has A Camera