- Any item which has a chance of summoning fire near the player is bound to change the game quite a bit for them, due to the large amount of damage it deals.
- Crit Chance is so powerful it has entire character builds based around it. Enough Crit Chance and the game is much easier.
- Play the Game, Skip the Story: A very major example. While there is quite a bit of lore, it's very vague and confusing. However, the gameplay being the main draw, people like it for that instead.
- Spiritual Successor: To Cube World, which is another voxel-based RPG of a similar dungeon-crawling nature.
- Tier-Induced Scrappy: The Shadow Hunter, by a wide margin, is the least popular class due to its low DPS and nature that requires it be used from far away. While it's generally well-liked, few players actually want to play it due to these elements of its design, and many find it irritating to use.
YMMV / Trove