- Awesome Music: Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
- Canon Defilement: That sound you're hearing? Shakespeare spinning in his grave.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The post-climax twist reveals that Tromeo and Juliet are both siblings. They decide not to let it get in the way and live Happily Ever After with their inbred kids and the film treats this as the Golden Ending. Considering this is the Troma Universe, things could be a lot worse.
- Fridge Logic: It really shouldn't have been that much of a shock that Tromeo and Juliet are brother and sister, since it's established early on that Ingrid was married to Monty Que before she had an affair with Cappy, and there was no mention of any other woman who might have been Tromeo's mother.
- Funny Moments: Sammy's death, for starters.
- Les Yay: Juliet and Ness have a makeout session in Juliet's room.
- Retroactive Recognition: The film's screenwriter later went on to direct Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel.
- Values Resonance: Juliet's bisexuality is portrayed as a matter-of-fact and the sole lesbian character, Ness is portrayed very positively instead of making her a Psycho Lesbian or a jealous stalker.
YMMV / Tromeo and Juliet