- Awesome Ego: Dr. Karigari, who is an Insufferable Genius who acts like a massive douchebag more often than not, yet is also an Ensemble Dark Horse. That being said, he can very much live up to his boasting.
- Awesome Music: Wacha-Gacha, the show's first OP theme. Fans were actually upset when it was changed, and it returned as the opening during the 2018 web series.
- The second OP, Help You, as well. It has a more haunting sound, making it more fitting for the more serious final cour of the anime.
- Cargo Ship: Taiga x Syori Syori Kun ice cream. Even in most artwork, he's drawn with it stuffed in his mouth. Helps that Taiga is the only main driver with no possible human love interests in canon.
- Sasagawa x Cyclone Interceptor being another, as she calls it "my Cyclone" and blushes around it.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Shun Kuroeda. Although he doesn't show up until the 19th episode and only appears now and then, he is absolutely beloved by the fans, especially adult female fans. Likely because many find him attractive, he gets plenty of awesome moments, and he serves as a cool older brother figure to the main four drivers.
- Saionji as well, again due to his large amount of fangirls. On Drive Head News Channel, the live action Q&A Variety show, they actually had to confirm that yes, he's still single.
- Dr. Karigari, who shows up only occasionally like Kuroeda, but is adored by most fans, sometimes referred to as the show's "true main character". See Awesome Ego above. Also probably helps that despite some of his earlier actions, he ends up doing some rather noble things and has endearing traits as well.
- Many fans would be thrilled to see Sala Manda again, who was absent from both the web series and movie. Especially those who ship her with Jin.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In episode 24, Karigari is using a pair of fake hands to hold up a newspaper. The idea is to come off as if he's casually reading it, while he's actually researching The Evil AI on his laptop. One of the hands falls down onto the table, making it look like a severed limb is laying there. It's all played as a joke. Karigari actually does lose a hand at the end of the series.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In episode 16, Team Drive Head accidentally stumbles across the secret filming of a movie. When director Harrisen Ford reveals that he kept the footage of Cyclone Interceptor, Sasagawa is gushing over Cyclone Interceptor appearing in a movie. Later that year, the real-life Drive Head movie was announced.
YMMV / Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head Kidou Kyuukyuu Keisatsu