- Awesome Music: Kano and her friends doing a really wicked Karaoke cover of Rescue Machine Emerjason's opening. BEHOLD!
- The main theme, entitled Gagagagagagagaga, is also very good. It serves as the opening for the show and the in-universe opening for Bestial Storm Juushowan, the tokusatsu show Kano is obsessed with.
- Les Yay: Kano and Yoshida, full stop.
- Episode 3 features Kano imagining Yoshida dressed up as a female tokusatsu commander. Said costume features a spiked collar, fishnets, cat ears, and leather boots.
- Episode 4 has Yoshida stating to Kano that she'll "always be there to help you escape from reality" while they walk home from karaoke.
- There is a rather long moment in episode 5 of Yoshida placing her hand on Kano's shoulder and smiling to her to get her to do a favor for her. It's Kano's meek reaction to this that really sells it.
- And towards the end of episode 5, Kano falls asleep on Yoshida's shoulder.
- Episode 7 features the two professing their...friendship towards each other, but Yoshida makes a point of stating that confessing that Kano is her friend is harder than talking about her boyfriend.
- Memetic Mutation: "The important part is the butt."
- Spiritual Successor: Kano's fangirling over tokusatsu and tendencies to go into delusions to overcome struggles in life make this the closest thing to Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Season 3.
- The Woobie: Kano. Come on, her mom doesn't want her to be an otaku, which leads to Kano hiding her love for tokusatsu, afraid of being judged for what she loves and more. You'll want to relate to her and give her a big hug.
- Miyabi, who doesn't quite understand why adults would need to hide their fandom given how she's never had to.
YMMV / Tokusatsu Ga Ga Ga