- Base-Breaking Character: Despite being a pitifully small fanbase, the fans seem to be evenly split on their opinion of Mistle Toad, one side calling him a Reasonable Authority Figure and the other calling him an Ungrateful Bastard exploiting the naïve Toad Patrol into doing all the work for him.
- Cult Classic: Toad Patrol has gained a few fans over the years. There is a small group of people who truly appreciate the show.
- Memetic Mutation: Hating Mistle Toad became one thanks to a livestream pointing out that he left a bunch of orphans to fend for themselves, fully thinking they wouldn't last the season.
- "Earth Star is dead." Explanation
- Poorly Dubbed carrot grating. Explanation
- Periphery Demographic: Given that the show was dumped by Toon Disney in an early-morning graveyard slot, it wasn't surprising that it picked up a bit of one from insomniacs and night owls who watched & liked.
- It also doesn't hurt that in Canada the show continues to be kept in the public eye by the Run for the Toad still being held annually.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: The show itself, to an extent. True to the page, though, YMMV.
- The Woobie: Panther Cap. Earth Star also fills this role at times.
YMMV / Toad Patrol