- Awesome Art: What else do you expect from the makers of AKIRA?
- Can we also talk about that simulated 360º spin around Banjo Possum, which was done completely without any computer generated effects?
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Bimbette Skunk for Fanservice reasons. Most Fanon usually has her as Fifi's Perfecto counterpart, though later interpretations have been increasingly turning her into Fifi's Friendly Rival.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Buster and Babs telling Superman to get his own video. A few years later, Superman: The Animated Series aired. Not only did it have the same crew as Tiny Toon Adventures, but the 3-parter World's Finest originally premiered as a television movie in prime time, which was then almost immediately released on home video as The Batman Superman Movie.
- Two decades later, the same crew made Superman vs. the Elite, there were other Direct-to-Video Superman movies, but most of them were done by other studios (like Moi Animation and Lotto Animation, both of which are in South Korea).
- It appears that the Boo Family aren't the only family of Southern rednecks who are cannibals.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "THUD: The Audience is Now Deaf"
- "BUNNY BURGERS!!!"
- Never Live It Down: To this very day and age, there is still hate art and Revenge Fics being made against Johnny Pew for his treatment of Fifi over the course of this movie.
- One-Scene Wonder:
- Bimbette Skunk. She only appears for a brief few seconds to serve as the catalyst that pushes Fifi past her Rage Breaking Point with Johnny, but going off most Fanon, you'd swear she was a major character in the show.
- The insane hitchhiker who attacks Plucky in the car. On one of the regular episodes (a music video collection featuring a take on "Yakkity Yak"), he was also an escaped convict who hides out in the laundromat while Plucky is cleaning clothes. He also appears in the third season episode "Goin' Up" (where Baby Plucky is obsessed with a mall elevator), which is also animated by TMS (like this movie was).
- Johnny Pew, considering this was the only appearance in the Tiny Toon Adventures series, albeit it for entirely different reasons.
- She Really Can Act: Even with that French accent, Kath Soucie manages to make Fifi's rant at Johnny Pew very believable. You can just feel the anger.
- Signature Scene: If there's one thing most people who watched the movie back in the day remember about it, it's Fifi's Rage Breaking Point moment towards Johnny, despite said scene being part of what could be considered the C plot of the movie. Granted, it was a really memorable scene, so...
- Alternatively, the wedding between Buster and the Boo sisters, or the dueling banjos segment.
- The THUD Sound System promo, parodying THX's famous theater sound promos, complete with mention of Mucasfilm and a spoof of their "The audience is listening" tagline, spoken as "The audience is now deaf."
- The Woobie:
- Poor Fifi, ostracized wherever she went and wasting her summer pining over an absolute jerk. Made even worse when you realize that the writers intentionally put her into that to piss off her fans.
- Plucky is a combo of this and a Jerkass Woobie: all he wanted was to have a good time at Happy World Land. After the long, painful car trip to there, he only ends up riding the train tour and being stalked and terrorized by a Hostile Hitchhiker.
YMMV / Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation