- Awesome Art: For an incredibly low count of colors, the art does a great job of portraying the game.
- Awesome Music:
- The story mode's very catchy— and very lonely —background music. It starts off as a repeating series of beeps, and becomes a song about half way through the game.
- The song used in chapter 2, "High Pressure Will Build over the Waters from the West and Areas of Fog After Midnight", is hauntingly melodic.
- Difficulty Spike: The levels in Chapter 2 are much harder than anything in the game proper; While the first levels could be solved at ones own pace, these levels require good twitch skill.
- Nightmare Fuel: Jesus Christ. The atmosphere and practical implications of the scenario at play are haunting enough, and the game also has a conjoined Steven growing off of original (?) Steven, and that catastrophic ending cutscene. Among several other things.
YMMV / Time Fcuk