- Accidental Nightmare Fuel - To some, Jittlov's face might come off as a bit intense, perhaps even creepy.
- Awesome Music - "I am the wizard of speed and time..."
- Crosses the Line Twice: The Canadian and Mexican thugs are so blatantly stereotypical that they go beyond being offensive and come right back around to being hilarious.
- Harsher in Hindsight - As detailed in the Life Imitates Art entry on the Trivia page, real life producer Richard Kaye played fictional Corrupt Corporate Executive Harvey Bookman, and later swindled Jittlov out of the movie's profits.
- Visual Effects of Awesome - Despite the low budget, it's quite clear Jittlov spared no expense when it came to the stop motion animation of both the short and the film.
YMMV / The Wizard of Speed and Time