- Awesome Music: John Williams composed. You should expect this.
- Memetic Mutation: This bizarre passage from the novel where one of the characters laments how long it takes women to pee and envies men's ability to pee without waiting has become a punchline for male authors not understanding the basics of female anatomy.
- Moral Event Horizon: In-universe, the three witches consider Darryl to cross this when he nearly kills Sukie.
- Nausea Fuel: This movie might put you off eating cherries for a while...
- Nightmare Fuel: The One-Winged Angel near the end of the film.
- Older Than They Think: As the climax approaches, the soundtrack suddenly seems familiar.
- Values Dissonance: The conservative-leaning John Updike, at least in part, intended for the novel to be a commentary/semi-satire on the women's lib movement and the liberal attitudes of the 60's. Most of this is removed in later adaptions, which focus on the sexual and magical realist elements of the story.
YMMV / The Witches of Eastwick