- Cult Classic: Far from the most popular reviewer on the internet, but has a very devoted fanbase and is recognized by several major webcomic creators.
- Friendly Fandoms: Friendly with Cody Baier after an interview and a few hangouts of fighting games and roasting.
- And bizarrely enough, Nick Nocturne. The latter even making a cameo in his first Yosh! video.
- Growing the Beard: In his earlier episodes, the mic and camera quality was...not very good, and even now he still has trouble with the aspect ratio sometimes, but it's clear that Riiser is steadily improving, with little to no mistakes in his recent videos.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Wrath pointed out that there's a reason you only saw six deadly sins in the series. The Riiser we've been watching in nearly all of the videos leading up to the Las Lindas Finale review is actually Envy.
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: He tends to have this reaction from time to time. He lampshades it in his review for the much requested Housepets! where he believes that people will probably hate him for giving it a rather negative review, the video even ends with somebody off-screen pulling out a gun and shooting him in the face pointblank. And less said about his reviews of 8-Bit Theater and Axe Cop the better.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Remember in the "So...You're A Cartoonist?" review where Riiser doubted that Andrew Dobson would listen to the critique of the video due to his very long history of treating critics like crap? Funny thing is, that someone linked the video to his DeviantArt account for him to see it. Andrew's reaction was as expected.
- Squick: US Angel Corps both for him and his audience. Even with most of it censored, it got so bad it made the poor guy throw up several times.
YMMV / The Webcomic Relief