- Badass Decay: Their runs from 1998 on with Droz and as LOD 2000 could be seen as this to some degree, but their WWF run in 1992 with their ventriloquist dummy "mascot" Rocco screams this, with a hefty dollop of Dork Age thrown in.
- Dracos in Zubaz Pants: They pretty much wrestled the same way as faces or heels, and the fans by and large loved them for it.
- Fandom Rivalry: The LOD (NWA) vs. Demolition (WWE)
- Ho Yay: The leather outfits that Animal wore pre- and post- LOD as "The Road Warrior".
- Never Live It Down: Drozdov earned the nickname "Puke" during his NFL days, from an incident during a nationally televised game where he vomited directly on the ball before a snap. The name followed him into the WWF, along with a puking gimmick, but it did eventually get dropped, with Drozdov losing the "Puke" name in favor of "Droz".
- Replacement Scrappy: Depending on how you feel about Droz and Heidenreich.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: They used "We are Iron Men" in WCW. It's so close to the Black Sabbath song that it's a wonder WCW didn't get sued. It can be found here.
YMMV / The Road Warriors