- Alternative Character Interpretation: Steve isn't an actual character, but simply a series of repurposed props used by the narrator in-verse as a convenient excuse and scapegoat to torment Pizza Head. It would explain the lack of a voice or personality beyond "homicidal sadist". And the one incarnation that can talk, the Steve-ians, are blatantly voiced by the narrator. (Although Count Steve, who transforms into a bat, might be the exception to this rule.)
- Foe Yay: Played for Laughs with "Stevette"Pizza Head: Oh, hey, good loo—hey, wait a minute! that's not a girl!Narrator: Sure, he is.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One commercial featured Pizza Head at a doctor's office and Steve being dressed in medical scrubs with the unseen human introducing him as "Dr. Steve."
- Inferred Holocaust: Played for Laughs, but the model Pizza Hut trashed in almost every short often transitions from a fully-staffed, fully-patronized establishment Pizza Head previously occupies.
- The Woobie: He may be The Chew Toy, but the poor pizza just never catches a break.
YMMV / The Pizza Head Show