- Crosses the Line Twice: In his review of The Peanut Butter Solution, at one point the main character is scared and falls down the side of a haunted house. The Obscure laughs at it—until he lands, unmoving, on the ground. Followed by another laugh.
- Nightmare Fuel: The so-called "Scariest Station ID Ever"—and it lives up to its name.
- So Bad, It's Good: The villain from Storylords, according to him.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Brows Held High on lots of weed, and maybe a little cocaine.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Asks this question at the beginning of his The Brave Little Toaster review. At the end he decides the were high on creativity (and a little hash to get started).
YMMV / The Obscure