- Acceptable Targets:
- In World of Tanks, it is the artillery. One of his catchphrases is "artillery kills are the best kind of kills." Though he does occasionally show replays from arty players, he actually picks on the "Scumbags" (players who suicide when the game doesn't go in their favor).
- In World of Warships, he picks on battleship drivers when they get hit by torpedoes on account of sailing entirely in straight lines. The best example of this is here. When a battleship manages to avoid torpedoes, Jingles expresses amazement that the player actually knows what his rudder is for.
- Colbert Bump: Happens occasionally when he showcases a game he rather enjoyed, including Pacific Fleet \ Atlantic Fleet, Cold Waters, and Bomber Crew.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: His Suspiciously Specific Denial regarding Rita Gamer moving in to his house, particularly denying any existence of the "Jingles Breeding Program", comes off as this upon his announcement in Mingles with Jingles # 170 that he's engaged to her... For a brief moment until March 2017, where the engagement was called off.note
- Memetic Mutation
- It's that bloody X game! Explanation
- Sailing broadside on, in front of a battleship? That's a paddlin'. Explanation
- UNFAIR PLANE HE KEMP BUSH. Explanation
- VIOLET STET PEDDER Explanation
- Lefehfefehfehfefeh. Explanation
- Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Explanation
- Never Live It Down: No, Jingles, your fans are not going to let go of the fact that you managed to pull off a Jingles Landing in a submarine.
YMMV / The Mighty Jingles