- Cargo Ship: Each of the guys with their respective pieces of art. To call it an obsession would be putting it lightly.
- Funny Moments: Roger's fantasy in the very beginning. Made more hilarious in that his foes are armed with fully-automatic weapons and all he has is a handgun, yet he still maintains one shot per kill.
- Any time George takes his clothes off.Rose: Roger...is this the surprise?
- The rappel practice, most especially Roger's turn.Roger: [Tilting straight back] I think my hands are slipping.
George: Which one?
Roger: Both of them.
- Any time George takes his clothes off.
- Heartwarming Moments: Roger learns to live without the painting (after he gets it, of course), and falls in love with his wife again.
- Moment of Awesome: Despite all their blunders, the heist ends as though it were without a hitch.
- Perhaps most impressively, Roger being able to talk a suspicious security guard out of taking the crate with George in it.
YMMV / The Maiden Heist