- Angst? What Angst?: Pancada is completely happy about the fact that Polaris bet against him in the final fight.
- Bile Fascination: As it's known as one of the worst films of one of the worst animation studios in the world, many who see it just want to see how bad it can get.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: This movie teaches us that it's okay to lie, cheat, and steal in order to get money and women.
- Ham and Cheese: J. David Brimmer (aka Odion) is CLEARLY having fun playing Polaris.
- Idiot Plot: The entire plot depends on everybody being completely unable to realize that it was Polaris, and not Pancada, that beat Teddy Thunder.
- Magnificent Bastard: Polaris pretty much tricked everyone into giving him their money, and got away with it without anyone suspecting a thing.
- Nightmare Fuel: Polaris's insane laughter is both this and a funny moments (in a very Narm-ish way).
- Padding: There is a shot of Pancada very slowly walking over to his boss's desk used twice.
- Special Effects Failure: Pretty much the whole thing. Special mention goes to the dancing scenes, which required fluid animation that this movie does not have.
- Uncanny Valley: The extras, announcer, and Satellite Love Interest have human figures with crude bear heads and no textures. They look pretty creepy. Polaris's abs are similarly unnerving.
YMMV / The Little Panda Fighter