- Funny Moments: A very surprising number.
- "It's things like this that do put tourists of off Inishmore."
- "Christy! Come in! I'm in the middle o' shootin' me da..."
- Narm: Entirely on this viewer's part: not being familiar with the name "Padraic," it sounded like "Porridge." Yes, everyone is afraid for Mad Porridge stalking the Irish countryside, bombing chip shops, and avenging his cat.
- Refuge in Audacity: True to form for Martin McDonagh. The play is as violent verbally as it is physically, and by the end the stage is covered with dismembered limbs, blood, and Frosted Flakes — over a cat.
YMMV / The Lieutenant of Inishmore