- Critical Backlash: He notes that people probably expected him to tear Superior Spider-Man apart based on the infamous setup alone, but he admits that the issues he read really weren't that bad.
- Fanfic Fuel: In his review of Future's End, he showed a Bad Future for Channel Awesome, with plenty of characters missing so fanficcers could fill in the gaps. Plus Snob taking over the site and forcing Critic to prostitute himself is shipper fuel all on its own.
- Tear Jerker: Perhaps fittingly, in "The Angels Take Manhattan":Geek: All good things must come to an end. Summer vacation, The Nostalgia Critic, Elisabeth Sladen...
- In "The Dark Knight Returns", Post-TBF!Critic (in an intentional Harsher in Hindsight moment) describing how much of a cop-out his coming back would be, and the Reality Subtext excitement over a certain show.
- The review starts off with the end of To Boldly Flee's last scene (Film Brain being comforted by Critic's Peaceful in Death ghost). Bittersweet at the time already, tragic now that we know the peace didn't last.
YMMV / The Last Angry Geek