- Crosses the Line Twice: Only a series like this could have a romantic bonding scene with dead babies involved.
- Heartwarming Moments: In the second story, the gang finds the body of an elderly woman in a rubbish dump. Searching for the "Dendera Field" that the corpse wants to go to, they encounter a monk who's built a makeshift temple near a landfill and looks after the corpses of the elderly who are "thrown away" in the trash. He peacefully tells them to leave the body of the old woman with him, and he'll pray for her.
- Nightmare Fuel: Has its own page here.
- Nausea Fuel: Many chapters are loaded with material that will sicken and/or horrify, especially if you're sensitive to depictions of corpses in varying states of decay and the fauna that typically accompany corpses.
- Squick: This series is rated 18+ for a good reason.
YMMV / The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service