- Acceptable Targets: Justin Bieber and Twilight are the commonly accepted ones, although each author has their own batch of targets to sling Take Thats at.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Gone Rampant initially had Daniel played by Adam Lambert. Fast forward to 2013, and Lambert will have a guest roll in the fifth season.
- Harsher in Hindsight: In Acafellas Daniel uses Oscar Pistorious as an example of people who are different still being able to do amazing things. Since Pistorious was convicted of whether or not he killed his girlfriend, this is since a bit more harsh.
- Any jokes made at Finn's expense after Cory Monteith's death in July 2013.
- Ho Yay: Happens a bit.
- There's Jack goal to kiss everyone in the glee club regardless of gender.
- Jack seems interested in Mitchell's love life more than a friend would normally be.
- Cola-Flavoured-Sherbert once said that if "Jack and Jesse swung that way, they would be perfect for each other."
- Daniel finds Finn to be adorkable and tends to act camp in his thought train.
- Dylan called Mike the "Donald O'Connor" to his "Gene Kelly".
- Brittany called Jenn "hot"
- Dylan's overprotective nature of Kurt
- Justified when you learn about Dylan's brother.
- Moral Event Horizon: As mentioned, the end of Throwdown.
- And Daniel crossed it again in Wheels.
- Gone Rampant has said that there was an alternate ending to the Ballad chapter, where Daniel mocks Quinn for being kicked out of her home, but got rid of it because he thought that even Daniel wouldn't go there.
- Jack averts it in Wheels by choosing not to make the call to Burt.
- The Other Darrin: Daniel was originally played by Adam Lambert, but is now played by John Gallagher Jr.. Michele was played by Avril Lavigne, but was then replaced by Lindsay Pierce...even though Lindsay actually plays Harmony in Glee's 3rd season...She's now played by Vanessa Hudgens.
- Seasonal Rot: Gone Rampant has stated that he believes this to happen to Glee after Season 1, and noted that if/when he gets to it, he'd probably spend most of the time screaming in rage.
- He later retired from the Glee fandom less than halfway through Season 1, but will stay and read other stories in The 'Verse.
YMMV / The Harmon Verse