- Author's Saving Throw: A minor one. When Bo Schitt's Author Avatar got a new look after Duke Nukem Foreverquest, negative fan reactions caused him to get it changed back in episode 12...by #1 stuffing his head in a blender.
- Crazy Awesome:
- Louis, when he's going after the pills. Especially in Episode 5.
- #1 also qualifies.
- Crossing the Line Twice:
- Coach tries to discreetly pee behind a building, only to discover he has Gonorrhea. Has to be seen.
- Stereotypical Obnoxious Gamer walking the streets depressed because he got GaBANned from Steam, set to the tune of "The Lonely Man"? Surprisingly pretty sad and makes you feel sorry for him. Stereotypical Obnoxious Gamer walking the streets depressed because he got GaBANned from Steam set to the tune of "The Lonely Man" played on airhorns? While bottles of Mountain Dew rain down around him? Fucking hilarious. Its not like SOG wasn't asking for it anyhow.
- Designated Hero: Referenced in-universe with Aiden Pierce from Watch_Dogs:Pierce: i am teh good guy, olololol
- Fridge Logic: How did #1 cause Goldblum to get a nightmare in Treat or Else just by cutting off the power supply?
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: DasBoSchitt released Computer Quest, where his Author Avatar's computer spontaneously dies, so #1 goes on an extreme shopping spree. Two years later, he announced his actual computer was slowly wearing down, so he set up a donation campaign which would allow him to buy new parts.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Nicovideo, Youtube's Japanese cousin, loves this series.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During Bo Schitt and #1's huge fight scene in The Chaotic 50,000 Subscriber Milestone, Bo summons UberKleiner and blows up a gas station. According to the logos plastered on the fillers, the gas supplier for said station is British Petroleum.
- Memetic Mutation: HAAAAAX!
- The series is quite fond of including memes from pretty much everywhere in its skits.
- Most Wonderful Sound: The roaring noise that accompanies UberKleiner's Beam Spam. "
- Nightmare Fuel: in the Treat or Else short, #1's plan to get Mr. Goldblum to pony up Halloween candy falls squarely into this trope.
- Sounds like someone wants to get RAPED again.
- No thank you! *thud*
- The facial reconstruction scene from Duke Nukem Foreverquest, using audio from The Joker's scene from Tim Burton's Batman film. The BLU Medic managed to put his head back together, but... he couldn't quite get the texture right, leaving Das Bo Schitt's face a mess of magenta and black squares. He, like the Joker, proceeds to laugh to himself and upturn half the room... before tripping down the stairs and getting his head stuck in a blender.
- The Producer Thinks of Everything: In Giant Man Is Not Afraid, at 0:21 a visible link to a Youtube video is shown, which, if typed in, will send you to the same Youtube video the Heavy is watching later in the video.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Bob WAS Building An Army... ended with the message Bob ruins everything and fixes nothing
- What an Idiot!:
- If you see a guy waving a gun around ranting about wanting to shoot the next person who makes fun of him, don't ask him if he's gone nuts.
- Or piss off #1, his Unstoppable Rage against Bob, whom was dead, learnt that the hard way, and got a perma-ban for his trouble after accidentally destroying #1's PS4.
YMMV / The Gmod Idiot Box