- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Tirac being the Big Bad is this in light of him (or an updated version of the character, anyway) being the villain of the canon Season 4 finale. Even more so in light of Celestia's comment that she doesn't want to be interrupted unless he comes back and teams up with Discord... which is exactly what happens in the finale.
- Pinkie Pie is shown to be a good organizer, which we eventually see in "Party Pooped" and "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows". The latter episode even has Pinkie helping Mayor Mare with her files.
- The dragons are ruled by a king. This turns out to be true in canon, although the ruler is technically called a Dragon Lord. Also, in chapter 27 Spike comments how he'd like to be King of the Dragons. In the canon episode, he was briefly the Dragon Lord.
- The whole Mega Crossover between Hasbro properties is currently being done by IDW Publishing in comic form, as Revolution with their own Hasbro Comic Universe- and even then, RK's attempt came before that, but after a failed 2011 attempt from Hasbro themselves called Unit: E. And while IDW's MLP and Jem titles aren't part of Revolution (Jem is a part of the wider HCU), Unit: E had Jem and Candy Land (essentially an analogue to MLP).
- Megan Williams has a cameo in My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Rollercoaster of Friendship.
- Danny grows up to be a teacher. In the My Little Pony Annual 2013 comic story "The Fall of Sunset Shimmer", Danny's name (and also Megan and Molly's) appeared in a flier for the Canterlot High Sundance, where he's (along with Megan and Molly) apparently a teacher.
- We now have an idea on what Celestia looked like as a teen rebel goth.
- Les Yay:
"Twilight, could you be a dear and teleport us down to the floor?"
- In chapter 6 of The Conversion Bureau: United We Stand, Rarity asks Twilight to teleport them back down to the floor, and then bats her eyes at Twilight as if she was being a flirt.
- Moral Event Horizon: TCB!Twilight Ponified Spike.
- Also, it turns out the TCB ponies apparently ponified every other species on their planet, including the Griffins.
- Nightmare Fuel: Cobra's relationship with the Decepticon:
- Cobra Commander once had a run-in with a small group and was the only survivor because Megatron had ordered to leave a witness. There's a reason if Cobra Commander and a few others ran when they found out Serpentor had ordered to attack them...
- The Decepticon's initial reaction to the attack: Megatron laughed at the amusing diversion, and Starscream wondered why he found it so amusing, as Cobra's best and mightiest weapons could have caused some minor hull damage had the shields not gone up in time...
- After the initial laugh, Megatron is informed that they had to drain some energy cubes due the attack. In a single day, Cobra is wiped out, the only survivors being those who ran with Cobra Commander and a few who weren't at the bases when the Decepticons showed up, to remind humanity why they should fear them.
- As he escaped, Cobra Commander described Megatron's expected reaction as bombing Cobra Island back under the Caribbean Sea. He does just that.
YMMV / The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds