- Anti-Climax Boss: Gilgamesh was instantly offed by the simultaneous strikes from Alex and Dan because one of them alone cannot harm him by switching between Dreamland and real life forms respectively. Some readers believed it is too quick for Dan to come to that conclusion and for such a major villain to go out so quickly with his army Abaddon.
- Archive Panic: The webcomic currently has a little over 2000 pages after its 11 years' (and counting) run.
- Base-Breaking Character: Nastajia. Read the comments every time she has a weak moment. The fanbase will be torn between "Poor Staj :(" and "suck it up, bitch". May have to do with Real Women Don't Wear Dresses.
- Heartwarming Moments: Nicole and Felicity, at last reunited.Nicole: Hi, kitty cat.
- Tear Jerker: In chapter 15, when Nicodemus' backstory is revealed. It's shown that he never intended to usurp the throne, and is visibly sad upon trapping King Arthur in limbo. Upon being told Abaddon supports him becoming the new king, and being given an entire army, he looks towards Arthur and states: "This was not my desire."
YMMV / The Dreamland Chronicles