- Alternative Character Interpretation: Khep. A tragic character whose past drags him unwillingly into a dark world, forcing him into unfavourable situations that warp him into what he is? Or a sociopath who uses his past to justify his actions? Also, does he love Pyra or just care about her?
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Trowa, Rai
- Jerkass Woobie: Strom is a sarcastic, mean, presumptuous pain in the butt, but at the same time it's hard not to sympathize with him given what made him that way. His best friend (Ranney) betrayed him to the Dramon Empire, where he was interrogated and tortured for information on where the Rebel HQ was. He'd had trust issues ever since. Strom becomes even more of a Woobie by the end of the final battle though, starting with when he found out that Goliath was the real traitor and that he had been falsely accusing Ragna all that time. On top of this, at the same time, Rai, Karasu and Valra (the latter being Ragna's love interest) all died at Imego's hands. Cue extreme amounts of guilt. During the final battle, Strom saved Ragna from Imego, wanting to atone for his mean-spirited treatment of him. The two started to form a friendship and they even began working together... just in time for Ragna to die. And to boot, Strom wasn't able to tell Ragna that he was sorry.
- Kheps a total jerk and has no problem killing when he needs to (and sometimes when he doesnt.) He was a mercenary and is almost always out for himself, doing whatever he can to help himself even at the cost of others. His bullying of Tyr cant help much either. However, as a child, his village and family except his brother, though he wasn't aware of his survival was massacred by raiders, which caused him to go down the dark path that he did. He's still haunted by his past and his trauma peaks when he realizes that he has become like the monsters that took everything from him.
- Magnificent Bastard: Mephistopheles
- Moral Event Horizon: When Lancelot killed Galahad during the Siege. Made worse by the fact that it was his own son.
- Gawain devising the Siege.
- Nebiros was the one who killed everybody in the mission barring Barachiel and Hadrael.
- Artorius leaps it when he launches the Siege. For good measure, he beats it to death with the Black Sword and unsealing Amatsu-Mikaboshi. Though the issue is complicated by the revelation that everything Artorius and the Royal Knights tried to do was done trying to stop the events of Devil's Ascent from coming to pass.
YMMV / The Digimon Epics