- Ho Yay: All the time. It might actually be easier to list the episodes without any reference to homoeroticism. For a straight guy, the Cine-Masochist sure does appreciate the male form. More specifically though...
- During the review for Steel Dawn the Cine-Masochist admires Patrick Swayze. "I want him so bad it's like ass in my mouth!"
- In Infamous Sphere's review of Philadelphia, it is made very clear that the Cine-Masochist has a significant fanbase of gay men who wish they could date him. This..doesn't go down very well in the episode! In reality, the Cine-Masochist is completely amenable to the idea that he appeals to more than one gender.
- Also in an Infamous Sphere episode - the review of Velvet Goldmine - CM plays director Todd Haynes, who appears to be a little too interested in Christian Bale and Ewan McGregor having sex.
- Due to his resemblance to the priest in the obscure 1994 movie Priest, it's heavily implied that CM is actually a gay priest.
- "I don't care who knows it - Keanu Reeves is a very attractive guy"
- In his review of No Retreat, No Surrender, CM plays "Tarzan Boy" over a Training Montage, and then implies he plays it when he works out. "Tarzan Boy" is better known to the Internet as the "Gay Fuel song".
YMMV / The Cine-Masochist