- Crosses the Line Twice: Pretty much the whole point, although the APEC incident and the Eulogy Song are most famous.
- Not to mention the Make A Realistic Wish Foundation.
- Fans of The Wiggles seem to have this view on the show's parody of "Where's Jeff?" in which the reason for Jeff being asleep all the time is due to him being a heroin addict.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Andrew Hansen.
- Funny Moments: Rather hard to pin down because there are so many candidates.
- One candidate is chasing John Howard with the DeLorean.
- Hell, there's probably at least one from all of the first 50 episodes, as well as a few from CNNNN and the election specials.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Charles Firth's red "budgie smugglers" in this segment, after Tony Abbott's went memetic.
- Moment of Awesome: Brazenly driving a blatantly fake motorcade into the most high-security area in Australia during the APEC summit, pulling up outside the hotel where George Bush was staying and having Chas get out of the car dressed as Osama Bin Laden!
- And then they arrested the other guy!
- The guys that weren't part of the motorcade (and so, weren't in jail) approached the same area the next day in "Play School cars" (cardboard boxes with paper dinner plates for wheels), claiming to be a motorcade and asking to be let through please. You know, just to rub it in their faces even more.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Done hilariously with their Ad Road tests.
YMMV / The Chaser's War on Everything