Some things in The BOSS may be up to personal interpretation. Here is where these entries go.
This game provides possible examples of:
- Annoying Video Game Helper: Billy, though his snarky personality comes off more as amusing than annoying.
- Crossover Ship: Billy from Happy Wheels and Fran Bow
- Awesome Music: The BOSS, for the final battle. Conveys much sadness, anger and resignation.
- Jenny's rather nostalgic, somewhat anxious and hopeful theme, The Girl in the Wall.
- Karma Houdini Billy kidnaps millions of people to make one guy feel better. He is never punished or called out for this.
- Both Sides Have a Point: Seán argues that Jack's subscribers only care about his on-screen persona and are Loving a Shadow. The subscribers express their love for the Jacksepticeye videos, which does prove his point to an extent. However, it could be argued that the subscribers couldn't possibly know Jack or Seán if they hadn't seen the videos. The developers' intentions were to prove that the viewers care about both sides, but it could have been explained better. Ultimately, both sides do have legitimate points.
- Vindicated by History: One of the rarest moments when Jack/Sean himself of all people actually gave the Happy Wheels character "Irresponsible Son" whom he nicknamed Billy such a moment even if temporarily as he, in character, will always hate Billy.
- Tear Jerker: The finale in particular. Bring a box of tissues.