- Alternative Character Interpretation: Was Jane an actual witch caught in Salem or was she an innocent girl who, through the brutal ritual and torture, became what the people accused her of? As such, was she Evil All Along or a Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds who became evil due to what was done to her?
- Just Here for Godzilla: Whoever did marketing for the movie, made sure people will pay to see some body.
- Narm: Austin's wailings of "Ooooooh noooooooo!" when he cradles Emma's body in his arms after Tommy accidentally kills her. It should be sad, but poor acting combined with the contrivance of the situation makes it come off as hilarious.
- Periphery Demographic: Naked, good looking woman being present on the table for almost entire duration of the movie? Go figure!
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Jane, if the in-universe theory that she was an innocent girl punished for witchcraft is true.
YMMV / The Autopsy of Jane Doe