- Crosses the Line Twice: Every comedian crosses the line about a dozen times, and there's dozens of comedians featured.
- Heartwarming Moments: Jeffrey Ross describes Gottfried's telling of the Aristocrats as a tremendously cathartic moment in the aftermath of 9/11 and left the comedian community feeling that it was okay to move on.
- Moment of Awesome:
- The two most original tellings are the mime version and the playing card version.
- After his 9/11 crack bombed, Gilbert Gottfried launches into the Aristocrats, shocking the audience into laughter. At the end, he acknowledges that the whole thing will be cut from the actual broadcast, which it was. This performance inspired the making of the film.
- The clip from a conversation with The Amazing Jonathan where he declares, "If you can get an audience to laugh at that, you are God." Cue Gottfried launching into the joke, with audience members laughing hysterically.
YMMV / The Aristocrats