- Alternate Character Interpretation: Did Harley really fail to recognize Batman or did she decide to pretend? If the latter, was she afraid of how far Batman would go to protect his Secret Identity or unwilling to cause him trouble since she was trying to go straight?
- Foe Yay: Harley gives Batman a chaste little peck to thank him for trying so hard to help her all day and even bringing her the dress that ultimately started the whole mess. Then she stops for a second, thinks it over, tosses her dress over her shoulder to grab him tight and give him a huge passionate smooch (complete with "Mwah!"). When she breaks the kiss, she cheerfully (and a little shyly) suggests he call her, then happily heads back to her cell, dismissing Poison Ivy's somewhat bemused and knowing smirk as she goes.
- Harsher in Hindsight: The ending of the episode where Batman and Harley share a tender moment, becomes this when you realise that, despite his faith in her, she still goes on to help the Joker kidnap and torture Tim Drake, resulting in his greatest failure and the dissolution of the Bat-family. And, even worse, Harley after that managed to obtain a normal life, only to have to hide for the rest of her life from Batman and finding her granddaughters going down the same path.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Veronica Vreeland tells Bruce he needs a woman in his life to keep him up on fashion trends. About ten years later, it would become more common than not for young, wealthy men like Bruce to do that for themselves.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: At the end of the episode, Harley's psychiatrist claims she's making real progress and is on the path to recovery. This is never followed up in any future plot.
YMMV / The Adventures of Batman & Robin E16 "Harley's Holiday"