- Alternative Character Interpretation:
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- One-Scene Wonder: Terence Stamp as Thompson. He is only in three or four scenes, but completely steals all of them.
- Paranoia Fuel:
- The idea that your whole life's direction, down to what whether or not you're late for work, could be controlled by a group of cosmic beings, especially since anyone wearing a hat could be one of them.
- Plus the fact that if your life is not going very well, this could be their plan for you and they'll do what they need to to keep your life that way.
- Retroactive Recognition:
- Tear Jerker: The scene where Elise falls during a show. The sheer look of panic on her face as she is carried out is very sobering - especially for such a usually happy girl. Even worse is the shot of her waiting alone in the hospital after David has left her.
YMMV / The Adjustment Bureau